House party and Hidden Rooms

J.Rose
April 3,2016
Chapter 53

Rainie held my hand as we made our way through the house full of people. The music was crazy loud and so were the people. They were everywhere. I must admit Miguel and Nora could throw a party. I watched as my girlfriend walked confidently through the house. She nodded at a few people. Some girls licked their lips at the site of her. She was looking good. We almost didn't make it out the house. She had on some black Dickie pants she had held up by her belt and a she had on this short sleeve black and white plaid shirt that I had unbutton it so her black beater would show. Then I made her wear a white snapback with the Soxs logo on it and some I all white high top converse.

"Damn it Nora!" She said once we got outside.

She let my hand go and walked over to Nora. She picked her up and tossed her in the pool.

"What the fuck Rain!" Nora yelled.

"I said no strippers," she said and dunked Nora's head under the water a few times.

I laughed. They really fought like sister's.

"Stop Raine," Miguel said as he walked over.

"Y'all better clean all this shit up. I'm going upstairs before I kill both of you. I swear if anybody is up there I'm going to do things to you that seem impossible," she hissed at them.

I laughed as they rolled their eyes. They must get this threat every time. I watched as my angry girlfriend walked up and grab me by my wrist. I smiled even though she was angry her touch was still gentle. It was nice knowing even if she gets mad she won't hurt me. She pulled me through the crowd and up some stairs. She walked all the way to the end of the hall. She opened the door and walked into some room I couldn't see because the lights were off and it was super dark. But she knew where she was going.

"They don't know about this," she mumbled.

She opened another door that led up to an even darker place. I swear she is a vampire or some shit.

"Close the door," she said as she began to walk up the stairs.

I stood still causing her to stop.

"I can't see the steps," I said.

She chuckled and took out her phone and turned on her flashlight.

"Better?" She asked me.

"A little. You need to get some lights if you gonna be bring me up here," I said as we started to walk up the stairs.

I watched as she placed her hand on the doorknob and twisted it.

"It's 12 stairs. Just count them when you come looking for me,"'she said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and followed her through the door. As soon as I stepped foot over the threshold Raine turned  on the lights. I smiled as the lights that came on were white Christmas lights. I looked around to see that it was set up like a studio apartment. Wall to wall carpet that was some dark color. They walls were like an icy blue color and there was bean bag chairs and a king size bed on the floor that looked really comfortable.

I watched as she took her shoes off and I did the same. I felt her place my hands on my waist and pull me closer into the room and close the door.