kNOw your Place

Miguel
Chapter 41
September 14,2008

"Husband what's wrong? You look tired," I said as Rain took off her book bag and sat down in one of the chairs in the lobby we were in.

"Karma ass been blowing my phone up since I got out of class," she said and places her feet on the coffee table.

"Ugh why?" I asked her and rolled my eyes.

"She tripping. She claim she on her way up here and to my place," she said and handed me her phone.

"Storm you need to stop picking crazy ass girls," I told her and scrolled through all of the unanswered text messages.

"Wait what?!" I said as I read the last message.

"There is no leaving me. You are stuck with me forever. We have kids together and you can't run from that responsibility. Me and your children will be up there today around 3 so be at home," I read out loud.

"Husband you got a dick I don't know about?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"Shut up Miguel," she said and laughed.

"Who got a dick?" Nora asked as she sat on Rains lap.

"Apparently Storm has one," I said and sipped my water.

"Brother you got a dick? I knew it," Nora said and raised her eyebrow.

"Girl shut up. I don't got a dick," Rain said and sighed.

"Let me see," Nora said.

"Let me see yours," Rain said.

"Y'all are nasty," I told them and laughed.

"Well you should of never mention it," Nora said.

"Shut up and read this," I said and handed the phone to Nora.

"Damn this the crazy bitch right?" Nora asked as she looked up from the phone.

"Girl yes!" I said.

"She just texted and asked what size ring you wear," Nora said and laughed as I let a groan escape my lips.

"Careful Storm I feel you getting mad," Nora said and kept reading the messages.

"What the fuck am I gonna do," Rain sighed and pulled Nora closer to her.

"Beat her ass," Nora said and shrugged.

"Nuh uh husband don't listen to her," I told her and glared at Nora.

"I don't know Miguel. I'm leaning towards Nora's option,"

I sat up straight. I had to get husband together before she ends up in jail and married.

"Rainie. You are not going to beat her ass. You have to much at stake. I know she hurt you and that you use to love her. I'm sure those feelings are gone. But you gonna have to talk to and explain it to her. You need to stop jumping into relationships so damn fast," I told her.

"I know," she groaned.

"You got a bad habit of doing that," Nora mumbled.

"I know," Rain said and sighed.

"Damn she got y'all whole future planned out huh?" Nora said and busted up laughing.

"Girl don't she. Did you read how Rain responded?" I said and laughed.