Options

Rainie
Chapter 125
September 23. 2016

I was laying on my back and Mila was laying on my stomach. I was rubbing her hair as she slept. She had made me go out and get a damn pill then after she took it she stripped me down and pushed me on the couch.

"Rainie," she mumbled.

"Hmm," I said.

"I'm hungry," she mumbled.

"You want me to get you something?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said as she sat up and pushed her hair out of her face.

"What are we doing today?" She asked me.

I licked my lips.

"Well we have a couple of options," I said as I tapped her thigh.

She smirked and got off of me. I stood up and grabbed the shirt she ripped off my body. I placed it on my body and walked into the kitchen.

"What are they Rain?" She asked as she followed me into the kitchen.

"Well we can hang out with my cousins," I said as I pulled out two plates.

"And two," she said.

I turned around and smirked. I sat the plates down on the counter and walked over to her. I placed my hands on her waist and lifted her up and sat her on the island. She smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well it's two parts to that," I said and licked my lips.

"There is always a part b with you," she said and smirked.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Well Ms. Rose. We can lay up and have very intense sex sessions," I said and pecked her lips.

She smirked and licked her lips.

"Okay that sounds nice," she said.

"Well I guess the second part is irrelevant,"

She laughed and placed her hand on my ear.

"What's part two?" She asked me.

"I can blow your back out then take you out to dinner and continue to blow your back out," I said.

I watched as she smiled and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Or option 3," she said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Option 3?" I ask.

"Mhmm," she said and ran her hand under my shirt.

"What's that Ms. Rose?"  I asked her as she ran her hand around my side.

I bit my lip as she ran her nails across my stomach. Fuck food she was just going to be hungry now. I placed my lips on her neck.

"You can fuck me for a couple of hours," she hissed as I sucked on her neck.

"Then we can cook dinner and make dessert," she said.

"But first I want breakfast," she mumbled.

I bit down on her neck as she pulled me closer and wrapped her legs around my waist. My shit was getting hard and these sweat pants were starting to piss me off.

"Papi," she moaned.

I ran my hands up her bare thighs. I groaned as she pulled my head back from her neck .

"What is it Ms. Rose?" I asked her.

"Food," she said.

I licked my lips and nodded my head.

"Go find us a movie," I said.

She smirked and nodded her head.

"And put some pants on. I have a feeling my people aren't going to follow directions," I said.

"Well you might want to put that away," she said and smirked as she ran her hand over it.

I laughed as I stepped back. I'm definitely gonna end up giving her a baby if she don't stop fucking with me like this.