London is Up

Rainie
Chapter 148
October 16,2016

Me and Mila were cuddle up in my bed. She had gave me some fire ass head earlier. But I wanted just a few more minutes inside of her. I moved my hand down the boxers she had stole from me. I bit my lip as she moved slightly. She had moved her leg giving me a little more access. I kissed her neck lightly as I ran my finger up and down her slit. She was wet. I licked my lips and moved my hand out of her boxers. She pushed her ass more into me. I carefully pushed her leg across her body. I pulled my guy out and pushed the boxers to the side as I slowly slid inside of her. I heard her gasp and let out a low moan. I groaned as I started to move slowly inside of her. Her pussy fit me perfectly. Like memory foam fit. Her walls hugged me perfectly. I groaned as she grew wetter.

"Mmmm Papi,"'she moaned.

To be honest I loved fucking her while she slept. Cause she would wake up and get all aggressive but then forget
Until she started walking or something.

"Shit baby I missed you,"  she moaned and placed her hand on my stomach and balled up my beater in her hand.

"I missed you too," I groaned as I went deeper.

"Fuck Papi," she moaned as she rolled over onto her stomach.

"Fuck baby," I groaned as I slide in deeper.

"Rainie?" she asked lightly as her head laid on my stomach and I rubbed her still damp hair.

"Yes Ms. Rose," I said as she cuddled closer .

"What time is it?" She asked me.

I laughed and looked at the clock on my nightstand.

"A little past 6," I said.

"Gimmie your phone," she said as she played with my chain around my neck.

I barely took it off. It was my pops and one day I might pass it down. I'll probably end up giving it to our first born or London. I reached over and handed her my phone.

"What time do you have to be at work?" I asked her as I watched her scroll through my contacts.

" It's my off day. I have those unlike somebody," she said.

I laughed and turned on the TV.

" You have a new schedule?" I asked her.

"Yeah I told you when we got my sisters I was gonna work 8-8. Monday - Thursday and just a couple hours on Friday and be off for the weekend until I can find out what's going on with my mom," she said.

She sounded stressed out. Her stressing was adding to my damn issues. And I was so close to losing my shit. But she brought me back before I jumped. Well her and her sisters.

"I'm getting better tho," I said as I went to Netflix's.

"Getting better at what?"