Bonding

Rainie
Chapter 121
September 22,2016

I was lying between Milas legs. My head was on her stomach and I was laying on mines with her legs wrapped around my waist.she was rubbing my hair and ear. I was starting to nod off. We had just got out of the shower where nothing happened. We just washed each other and got out.

"Rain,"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask you a really personal question?" She said.

"Mhmm," I mumbled.

"Are you all girl?" She asked me.

"What made you ask that?" I asked.

"I dunno. I mean you never had a period since we been together. Then in the car I felt you pull out. Plus yo clit is getting bigger. Almost like a you know and I won't stop loving you or liking you any less. I just want to know. You have hella secrets and I would like to know some of them..." she was rambling and talking fast.   

"Ms. Rose. You know when you get nervous you ramble and talk extremely fast?" I asked her.

I felt her inhaled deeply and then exhaled.

"To answer your question no I'm not all girl. I just found out a couple of weeks ago when I went to the doctor. My pops didn't want to chose my gender and he never told me. They told me I might get bigger and thicker over the next few months ," I said.

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked me.

"What do you want me to do? I can get the operation to make me one gender or I could just let it be," I said.

She placed her hands on my face and pulled my head up. She looked at me and smiled.

"I like this Rainie. If you change anything it might change your personality as well and I don't want that. Just stay who you are," she said and pecked my lips.

"Whatever you want Ms. Rose," I said and licked my lips.

"So can you know?" She asked me.

"Can I what?" I asked her.

"You know. Get me pregnant?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow.

I chuckled and laid my head back on her chest.

"Probably," I said.

"Seriously Rain. I need to know. I don't want kids right now," she said.

"I'll go get some condoms later," I mumbled.

"Rain I'm allergic to latex," she said lowly.

"They make other kinds right?" I asked.