Protect

Stormy
Chapter 130
September 24,2016

I had my arm wrapped around my woman as we sat at the bar in the VIP room of my club. Well it was actually me and my cousins place. Ms. Rose was standing between my legs and slowly moving her hips to the Bal Habour by Tory Lanez. I placed the blunt between my lips as she leaned her back against my chest and placed her hand on the back of my neck. I inhaled as she turned her head to me. I smirked as she brought my lips a few inches from hers. She smirked at me and parted her lips. I slowly exhaled as she inhaled. I moved back as she exhaled and pecked my lips.

"You look so damn good baby," she said.

I smirked and licked my lips.

"No. You look good as fuck,"

She did. She had on this grey fitted dress. The shoulders of the dress hung off her body just a little bit and the right half of it stopped at her shin and the left side stopped right above her knee. It had a zipper on the left side. I bit my lip and moved my hand down to her thigh and to the zipper. I placed my hand on the zipper and pulled it up making the split in the dress rise up her thigh. I smirked. This dress made her body and legs look like something I wanted to wrap around my waist. I let my eyes travel down her legs and to the nude color pumps she had on. I felt her hand on the side of my face as she brought my gaze up and she licked her lips that held some  deep tan matted lipstick on them.

"Papi," she said as I started at them.

I bit my lip and placed them on her neck as she giggled.  She slowly pulled away and ran her hands through her curly hair. It looked wet but it wasn't.

"Storm," she said as she looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah," I said.

"You gonna hand me my drink?" She asked me.

"Naw," I said as she placed her hand on top of mines.

"Why not?" She asked me and slowly took the blunt out of my hand.

"Because you're already fucking lit and I wanna drink you," I said as she inhaled the blunt.

"I missed you today," I said and kissed behind her ear.

I smirked as she exhaled and melted into my body.

"I can tell," she said.

"Can I show you?" I asked her.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Mmmm you can," she said and moved her hips against me again.

"But not now. I'm enjoying this too damn much," she said.

I let out a small chuckle.

"Hey Stormy,"

I slowly looked over and smiled at the girl who was licking her lips as she eyed me up and down.