You Feel So Good

Mila
February 22,2016
Chapter 36

"Fuck," I hissed as Rain slammed me into my wall and closed my front door with her lips still attached to my neck.

"Fuck baby," I hissed as she bit down on my neck and picked me up by my ass.

I wrapped my legs around her waist as I felt my clit jump. My panties and jeans are not helping the situation at all. I attached my lips to hers as I kissed her slowly and began to rub her ears. I felt her stop walking up the stairs. She pulled back slowly and licked her lips. I took off her hat and tosses it behind her and I placed my hands on the sides of her face and held her head firmly as I slowly kissed her lips. I sucked on her bottom lip and she let out a low groan as she ran her hand over my spot. I bit down on her bottom lip as she slapped my ass causing me to moan. I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth before letting it pop out her mouth.

"Mila stop before I take you on these stairs," she hissed as I sucked on her neck.

"Jamila Rose," she said in the low deep voice that made my body just submit to whatever her request maybe.

But part of me said to do everything she didn't want me to. I bit down on her neck I felt her grab my ass tighter. I moaned against her neck.

"You fussed at me when we fucked in your kitchen. I'm sure you don't wanna fuck up your carpet," she said as she began to lay me on the stair case.

I tighten my grip on her body and shook my head no. I felt her stand up and began to walk up the stairs and to my room.

"What time do you have to be at work tomorrow?" She asked me and walked into the first room she came across.

"7," I moaned out as she bit down on my neck.

"Shit it's gonna have to be a quickie," she sighed and slide me down her body as my feet touched the floor.

I watched as she took a step back and grabbed my hand. I watched as she licked her lips as the dim light in my smoke room gave off  a candle light effect. Her face held no emotion as she eyed me up and down. She pulled me closer to her and took off my hat. She nodded her head and walked slowly around me. She stood behind me and moved my hair from my neck.

"vous êtes très belle ma chérie," she mumbled and kissed the back of my neck.

I bit my bottom lip and moved my head to the side. I felt her hands run under my hoodie and t shirt as she slowly took it off.

I felt her wrap her arms around my waist. I smirked as I watched her hands move to my belt and began to unbuckle my pants.

"I said that you are very beautiful," she said lowly into my ear.

I felt her hand unbutton my jeans and unzip them.

"You have been tempting me all night Ms. Rose," she said and bit down on my shoulder.

I felt her hand make its way down my pants and underwear. I bit my lip and moaned as she slowly rubbed my clit. I moved my hips at the same pace as her hand.

"You're so fucking wet," she groaned as she removed her hand and turned me around.

"You been teasing me all night," I said as she started to slowly pulled down my jeans.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip and smirked and pulled my pants down. She turned me back around and bent me over the arm of the couch. I bit down on my bottom lip. I swear if she is strapped up and I ain't even notice Imma be a little upset.