Giving In

J. Rose
Chapter 20
January 28,2016

"You tell me to dress casual and you still looking like we going somewhere super nice. I feel underdressed," I told her.

"You could never be under dress Ms. Rose," she said and licked her lips before taking another sip of her beer.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked as I leaned on the counter as I took in her outfit again. She had on some black dress slacks a black button up a grey tie and white suspenders but instead of dress shoes or her black Timbs she had on grey converse.  I can't lie she does look good. I watched as she sipped her beer as she was talking to me. I pushed myself off the counter and walked over to her.  I smirked as she opened her legs wider as I made myself between them. She watched me intensely  and smirked as she places her  hands on my waist and pulled me closer to her. I took my hands and started to loosen her tie when she placed her hand on top of mines.  I looked up at her and she was staring at me.

"You have to stop doing that," she said as she looked at my lips.

"Why is that?" I asked her.

" You are making it really hard for me to resist you," she said as she brushed her lips over mines.

" Well stop resisting me," I told her.

I felt her smile against my lips.

"Okay," she mumbled as her lips came crashing down on mines.

I felt her pull me closer as she trapped my arms between her chest and me.  She bit down on my bottom lip, and my body started to get hot. I let out a moan as I felt her lips travel down my neck.  She kissed her way from my neck to behind my ear.  Her left hand was rubbing a squeezing my ass as the right one pushed up my sweatshirt a bit as she rested it on the small of my back.  I bit down on my bottom lip and smirked. This was much better then the dream I had. I felt her fingers brush against the spot that was little higher up on my back.

"Shit Rain," I moaned out as her fingers got higher up my back.

I felt her lips brush against my ear as her fingers finally landed in the middle of back. I let out a long moan as she lightly rubbed my spot with her fingertips in a circle.

"You didn't know that I knew where this spot was did you?" she asked me.

"Noooo," I hissed as she lightly dragged her nails across it.

"I know where all your spot are Ms. Rose," she said lowly and dug her nails deeper into my spot.

"Fuck Rain," I said and pulled her body closer to me.

"Mila you sure you want me to do this?" she asked me.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I pushed back from her a little bit. The look of sex and lust filled her face. I watched as her eyes dance and flashes with fire. The look she gave me was the sexist shit ever. I know we had been talking for like almost 3 weeks now, and I don't think I can make it to my 6 week policy with her.  I smirked as I watched her lick her lips and then bit down on her bottom lip. She was making me even wetter than what I already was. 

I wrapped my arms around her neck. I placed my left hand on top of her head and the right one behind her neck as I brought her lips to mines.  They were so soft and I couldn't help but feel them again.  I felt her deepened the kiss.  I bit down on her bottom lip and pulled back letting her lip pop out of my mouth. 

"Fuck," she mumbled.

Fuck my 6 week rule too. I smiled as she stood up. I backed up a bit as I watched her lick her lips and place her arms around my waist and kissed me backing me up against my counter. I felt her hands get a firm grip on my waist before placing me on the island. I made a mental note to clean my kitchen and curse her out slightly for this.  I felt her unbuckle my jeans.