What did you do?

Rainie
Chapter 86
June 1,2016

"How's your head baby?" I watched as Mila lips moved.

"It still hurts," I said lowly.

I watched as she sat up and ran her hand her hand down the side of my face. We were cuddle up in the back of expedition. My head has been throbbing for the past 2 hours, but I was just gonna hide that shit but super ER nurse picked up on it.

"You want something for it?" She asked me.

"No," I mumbled.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip. She was getting that worried look. I watched as she sighed and moved out of my embrace. She straddled my lap and reached over into one of my hidden compartments. She pulled out my stash of blue dream. I raised my eyebrow as she grabbed the pills she took from me out of her bag that had both our stuff in it.

"Don't make regret this Rain,"

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as she crushes up the pill in my center console.

"You don't have to do that baby. Just give me 15 minutes and we can go back in," I lied to her.

I know she wanted to go back and have a good time and I was willing to do suffer. But I was so fucking close to passing out it wasn't funny.

"You're lying,"  she said as she began to sprinkle the pill onto the weed she had placed in the glass pipe.

"How can you tell?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"You look like you are going to pass out baby," she said.

"I might," I mumbled.

"Rain?" She said as I inhaled the substance that was slowly going to take effect.

I exhaled as she laid her head on my chest.

"Hmmm," I said as my body started to crack and relax.

"What happened to you baby?" She asked me.

My body tensed at her question. I licked my lips.

"Some bad things," I mumbled as I hit the pipe again.

"Tell me," she said.

"One day," I said as all the thoughts hit me at once.

"Promise?" She asked me.

"Yes Ms. Rose, but not now let's enjoy the day," I said.

"Okay," she mumbled.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I hated to talk about the bad parts my childhood hell even some of my adulthood but that was on me. My pops even put me in therapy. It never worked. It took me awhile to talk to him. I hated him for months when I would come back. Every time I came back I was sore and bruised. But it was nothing really I could do about it. I felt Milas soft warm hand on my cheek. I open my eyes and smirked at her worried and sad face.

"What's wrong Rainie?" She asked me.

"Nothing," I said as I watched tears fall from her eyes.

"Why you crying then baby?" She asked me.

"I'm crying?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said.

I chuckled and watched as she started to sit up. I pulled her back down and tighten my grip around her waist. I sat the pipe and lighter down.

"It's nothing baby. Stop crying Ms. Rose. I'm okay," I said as I rubbed her back.

My girl is so sensitive. I kissed her head as her sniffles started to die down.

"Rainie," she said.

"Hmmm," I said.

"What did you do to Booker?" She asked me.

I laughed as she sat up.

"You aren't going to let this rest are you Ms. Rose?" I said as I ran my hand down her face.

She smirked and ran her hand over the spot she had fixed when I was sleep.

"I caused this and I want to know how you came back to me," she said and smirked.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked her and licked my lips.

"Yes," she said.

"Whatever you say Ms. Rose," I said and sighed.