Restless Nights

Rainie
Chapter 146
October 15,2016

I held Milas hand as I lead her and the girls to the garage.  I hadn't been myself lately. Them holiday season was approaching and I hate all holidays. I opened the door and no sooner I did that Little Ms. Rose took off running. I was only about 9 at night and the girls woke up at like 8:30. I don't even think they were sleeping for real. But they are like Ms. Rose if everybody is up then they are up. When they go to sleep everybody goes to sleep. But if they are up and your sleep, well now you are up. I pray our kids don't do that mess.

"Slow down London!" Mila yelled.

"Its fine. It's nothing in here she can get hurt on in here," I said as I led Mila and baby Rose into the other room.

"Lights!" London yelled.

I laughed and cut the lights on. I watched as London ran over to her side of the garage and started working on my old toy car; that me and pops made go faster than what it should.  I smiled as I looked at Mila. Her mouth dropped open when she saw the car.

"How did you do so much work?" She asked me as she walked over to the body of the car.

It use to just be a frame. But I hadn't been sleeping for almost 2 weeks. Then Mila woke me up from the sleep I was getting earlier.

"I haven't been to bed really. Just couldn't sleep. But after that sex we had I think imma be out," I said and laughed.

She smiled at me.

"Why didn't you wake me or come get me so I can help?" She asked me as she adjusted Ra on her hip and she walked over to the body of the car.

"You said your pops was a mechanic. So I figured you don't know a lot about body work but probably more about engines and shit," I said as she ran her hand over the car that was now painted white.

"I can learn," she said as she looked at me.

"Don't worry Ms. Rose. We will pick a new one and work on it. New chapters right?" I said as I picked up my ratchet.

"Can I finish helping you close this one?" She asked me and looked at London who was hard at work fixing her whip.

I watched as Mila smiled and rubbed Ra's head. Then she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Put baby Rose in her play pen then come help me work on the engine," I said.

I watched as she smiled and looked around for the play area I had set up. I couldn't let Baby rose get hurt. I would never hear the end of it and I wouldn't be able to see them anymore.

"When did you put a play area in here?" She asked me as she sat Ra down in the play pen.

I walked over to the engine I had on the engine hoist and start working on it.

"When I found out this would be a every night occurrence. Well until I finish this car," I said as I looked at her.

I watched as she walked over to me. The body on this was woman was amazing. The black booty shorts she had on hugged her ass perfectly. They looked like they were made on her. Her thighs and butterscotch coated legs were glistening in the light. I bit my lip as she sat down on the stool and started to work in the carburetor. I bit my lip as the black beater she had on hugged her body tightly. I felt my guy start to twitch.

"So how much more work does she need?" She asked me.

I looked over at her and licked my lips.

"Not much I'm dropping the engine in tonight before they girls fall asleep. Then I'm hook everything up. Then one day I'm going to finish painting it," I said.

"So what about the inside?" She asked me.

I smirked and looked at her. I nodded towards the car and she smirked. She walked over to the car and opened the doors.

"Damn. How you do so much with my sisters around?" She asked me.

"I did that when they fell asleep so I wouldnt wake them up," I told her.

"Rain come chill with me. The girls are sleep and we have the engine in and mostly everything hooked up,"Ms. Rose said as she placed her hand on mines that were working.

"Let me just finish this up," I said.

"No Rain. Go wash your hands and come sit with me in the back seat," she said firmly.

I nodded my head. She was giving me the do what I say look. I bit my lip. She lowkey had me semi hard. I think she saw that too. This woman is my weakness and my strength.