Terrified

Jamila
Chapter 104
August 17,2016

As soon as I ran into the house I was meet with screams of both my baby sisters. I swear I'm going to kill Trina. Mommy had left on another business trip for a couple of weeks. Trina had called me crying saying that he was out of control and she left. But she didnt take them because she was too scared. I ran up the stairs as I heard London yell my name. I felt the tears hit my cheek. I was about to bust through the bedroom door until I felt Rains hand on my wrist.

"Let me go Rain! They need me!" I yelled.

I looked up at her and her face was cold. I had called her in a panic while she was on a service. I told her not to worry and I would handle it but I was glad she showed up. I jumped as I heard London scream.

"Stay here and don't come in the room," she said calmly.

"What the fuck Rainie! Those are my sisters!" I yelled at her.

I tried to push pass her but she just gripped my wrist tighter. It didn't hurt but it was pretty firm.

"Stop! Ms. Rose. I know you are scared but stop and let me protect you and them," she said calmly.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. She let my wrist go. I grabbed her semi cold hand and held it tighter.

"Shut up! Your worse then your damn sister! If she was here this wouldn't be happening right now!" I heard him yell.

I jumped. I felt Rains hands turn to Ice. She looked at me and let me go. I watched as she reached behind her and pulled out a gun. I looked at her and it. It was a sexy ass gun. I watched as she clicked the safety off.  She looked at me and handed me the gun.

"Take this and stay behind me. If he gets the best of me point and squeeze the trigger. Don't shot me or I am going to be so mad," she said.

She gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead. I watched as she turned around and slowly opened the door. I bit my lip as I grabbed the end of her jacket. I was so damn scared. She looked back at me.

"Relax Ms. Rose I will get them," she said.

I nodded my head as she slowly entered the room.

"Hey man what you doing to my little sisters," Rain said.

"Who the fuck... oh it's you the dyke," he said and chuckled.

I looked over and saw London laying on the floor. I broke down a little bit. Her little chest was moving slowly as she breathed. I looked over and saw my Ra sleeping peacefully in her crib. He hadn't made his way over to her yet.

"Ms. Rose go get them," Rain said.

I licked my lips and tucked the gun in the waistband of my scrubs. I ran over to London. I slowly bent down and checked her vitals.

"Why you beating on kids?" I heard Rain say as her accent grew thick.

"Why is any of this your business?" He asked her.

I heard Rain laugh. I looked over at her. She licked her bottom lip and stuck her hands in her grey dress pants.

"Flashbacks," she said and smirked at him.

I bit my lip as I picked up London. She moved around in my arms and she let out small whimpers.

"Jamila Rose. After I take care of your bitch I'm going to.." before he could finished Rain had kicked him in his stomach.

I jumped and pulled London closer. I watched as Rain slowly walked over to him as he was hunched over holding his stomach. I watched as Rain kneed him in his face. He groaned and fell back.

I bit my lip as she bent down and took her hands out of her pockets.

"Sir," Rain said as she gripped his neck and turned his head to me.

I swallowed hard as Rain looked at me and smiled. She turned her head and looked him in his eyes.

"You see that woman holding that baby? That is mines. You touch her or them again I will make sure nothing of you is left in the same country. I will personal scatter all of your body parts around the world and not even the best law officials will find any trace of you," she said.

I felt the chills go down my spine as I watched her choke him.

"In fact. You are never to look at any of your kids and step kids again. If you do and they tell me I will rip out your eyes. Nod if you understand," she said.

I watched as he tried to nod his head.

"Mmm you aren't answering me fast enough," she said.

I watched as she looked down at his hands. She smirked and grabbed his left index finger. I hear her snap it. I jumped as he screamed causing Mayra to wake up.

"Ms. Rose. Get baby Rose," Rain said.

I nodded my head and stood up with London still in my arms. I walked over and balanced London so I could pick up Ra.

"Do you understand Mister?" Rain said.

I watched as she let his neck go and he nodded quickly as he gasped for air.

"Good," she said as she smirked.

I have never seen this Rain. I don't like it all. It scared me shitless. I was so damn scared. I bit my lip as she stood up.

"Mmm I don't think you do," she said.

"I- i- I do," he stuttered.

"No you don't," she said.

I watched as she took off her suit jacket.

"Ms. Rose take them and go wait in your car," she said.

"No Rain," I said lowly.

"Go!" She semi yelled.

I jumped and did what I was told. I was scared and it was like Rain had snapped. I was half way down the stairs when I heard him scream. I held onto my sister as I ran out the front door and to my car.