Sending Picture

Mila
Chapter 98
July 2,2016

"You got back with Booker?" My mom asked.

For some reason she loved Booker. I have no idea why.

"No. I'm with somebody else," I said as I inhaled the blunt.

"Is it the girl that you took on the double date with Tori?" She asked me.

I giggled.

"Yes mommy," I said.

"Mmm Tori said that she fine and is really smooth. Like my type of smooth," My momma said and laughed.

"She is. I think you will love her," I said as I looked over at Rain who was laughing hard as hell.

She looked so happy to be talking to whoever.

"What's the child's name so I can find her on Facebook," she said.

"She doesn't have one momma," I said and laughed.

I bit my lip and watched as Rain crossed her feet at the ankles. She wrapped one arm around her stomach and rested her other elbow on her forearm. She looked like a old ass man. Talking on the phone.

"Well send me a picture. I wanna see who my children is staying with," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"Good. Now Imma call around and see who can take the kids off your hands for a few days. I know y'all tired," she said.

"We are," I said and inhaled again.

"Don't worry Mila I'm working on leaving him,"'she said.

I sighed and exhaled She always say she is and I guess he fucks her and then she all in love again. I don't think she was.

"Okay mom," I said.

"I'm serious," she said.

" I know mommy," I said.

It was nothing but silence on both ends. I looked over and saw Rainie looking at me as she talked. I don't know what she was saying and I wish I did. She was talking low and she winked at me. I smiled at her. She licked her lips and placed her fist to her mouth as she chuckled and turned back around.

"Well momma gotta go. Send me that picture tho," she said through her thick accent.

I laughed and looked back up through the sky light.

"Okay mommy," I said.

"Te amo mi hija," she said.

"I love you to mommy," I said as I hung up the phone.

I went through my phone and sent my momma the only picture I had of Rain. It was the same one as my screensaver and the one I showed my cousin. I smiled as I sent it.

I turned over on my stomach and watched as she talked on the phone. I could only see her side profile but I could see she was smiling. My phone dinged and I grabbed it.

'Mommy'
OMG! No way you got that?! Send me another picture of you two together.
'Mommy'
That suit looks expensive. I can't believe this. She a model or something right?

I laughed as I read the two back to back text messages . I know Rain is sexy but I had no idea she was that fine that she had my momma questioning me. I bit my lip and got up I walked over to Rain who was still talking.