Chapter 69: Finale

Part 1

"Baby" I called going down the steps to the laundry room. "Yeah" she answered folding clothes. I closed the door behind me. "You been down here for a minute... you good? I asked. "Mmhm, I'm just folding Rhy's clothes," she said. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Rhy will be turning one soon and Tionne still doesn't feel herself since the pregnancy. I know she's insecure about her baby weight but I love the thickness on her. I kissed the side of her neck. She blushed moving her to the side. "Rashad stop I gotta get this done" she whined. "Stop what? I asked running my hand through her shorts to her panties. She quickly went silent. "Oh, you quiet now" I snickered. "The baby is sleep and Kai is playing on his video games. So I need a little time with my fiancé" I said. She turned around wrapping her hands around me. "Another time babe, I have to clean, I have to wash bottles and I have to finish my graduation paper," she said.

"And I have to finish you," I said picking her up and placing her on top of the washing machine. "Woohh" she blushed. She finally pulled me in for a kiss, I felt up and down her stomach helping her pull down her panties. She helped me lift my shirt over my shoulders, then pulling my pants down. I entered her slowly hearing her gasp. "Mmm," she moaned wrapping her arms around me. It felt good to be in her, we haven't had time for sex lately and that's rare for me because I have a high sex drive.

"You feel so good baby," I said sucking on her neck. "Damn, don't stop" she begged as I picked up the speed. "You miss me? I asked thrusting harder. "I do, I can never have enough" she whined.

"Cuz its mines.. right? "Mmm, its yours," she said catching up her breath. I looked down "Damn, you nice and wet.. just how I like it" I said kissing her again. We stopped trying to change our position. Both of began laughing figuring out where to go. I laid back on the washer and dryer helping her get on top. She slowly got on top grinding her hips like I liked.

"Oh, fuck" I struggled trying to last. She pressed her hands on my 6-pack swinging her hair around. "Mmm, it feels so good daddy" she closed her eyes biting.

"You so fucking sexy.. mommy" she smiled looking down. Out of nowhere, she moaned loud and hard. "Shhhh" I chuckled. "We can't blow the cover baby" I said.

"Oh shut up" She said pulling my chain.

"That's right.. take it"

"Take it"

"I'm taking it"

"This is why you got pregnant again in the first place," I said. "No more kids" she moaned still going. "Uh-uh daddy gets what he wants," I said. "I'm bout to cum" she said out breath. "That's right," I said finishing her off. We both got off the washer both putting back on our clothes. "Fine ass" I said slapping her thigh. I opened the door and suddenly heard Rhy crying. "Just in time," I said sipping my pants. The both of us went upstairs I laughed at Tee fixing her wild hair.

_____

"Mom... dad" Kai called. We went upstairs to see Rhyon right under Kai assisting him in 2k. "Was that you doing all that hollering? I asked. "Yeah, she wanted to play the whole time. I told her no and she started crying" he snickered. Rhy turned around facing her brother. "She's ready to fight you Kai" Tee laughed. Kai paused the game picking her up in the air. We laughed watching her little chuckles.

"Oooo you stink, here take her" Kai laughed holding her away from him. I grabbed her from him. I took her back to her nursery to change her. "What did you eat? I asked wiping her.

"What daddy gave her because you spoil her already" she laughed. "I know.. because you're my only baby girl" I talked to her putting on her new diaper.