Chapter 52: Celebration

Tionne

I cleaned around the house rearranging everything the way I wanted it to be. Rashad hated how I changed up everything without his input but he knows I turned the house into a home. "Ughh I love living here, its so much more space" Kai smiled coming down the steps. "Boy, there was nothing wrong with our house" I said.

"I know, I just like it here better" he said. "Yeah well you better keep this house clean" I said while sweeping the floor. "I am mom... where's dad? He asked.

"He went to the store; you know were having a housewarming party today" I said.

"Let me guess, I need to find something to do" he said. I laughed "You can stay here, there won't be kids here though" I said.

"I don't want to hang with ya'll old heads anyway. I'll be with Tre and them" he said. Tre, Nico and Cameron was his bad little neighbors he's knew since he was younger.

"I figured you would" I said. I stopped what I was doing sitting down once I felt another ache in my back. I knew it was a possibility I could be pregnant; I just didn't want to believe it. If I am, I don't know how will tell Rashad. He's stressed several times that he doesn't want anymore kids. Just thinking about being pregnant was giving me anxiety. I did want another child but right now isn't a good time. I sent him a text:

Me: Can you please get me some Motrin?

Baby: You would ask me when I'm about to leave lol

Me: Sorry and some salt & vinegar chips

Baby: Anything else?

I smiled placing the phone down. Our relationship has been good so far. We've been going out on dates twice a week. We haven't been arguing, he changed his phone number for me and even ditched the Vegas trip for me. I was feeling real good and tonight we were finally going to have a good night with our friends with no drama.

Later that Night

I lifted all the food trays looking at the delicious food. Rashad's friend made, he was a chef and I was very pleased from the looks of it. I refused to cook for the housewarming so he paid his friend to do so. He mad lasagna, salad, chicken, ribs. He made every damn thing and I was about to throw down. "Seems like you couldn't wait to dig in" Joe laughed.

"Yeah she's fat" Rashad joked. I turned around "Don't call me that" I said grabbing a plate. Joe stepped out my way "Alright you all enjoy" he said. "Thanks Joe" I smiled. "Thanks again man" he said dapping him up before he left.

"Mmhmm all of this looks good" I said fixing my plate. He came behind me wrapping his hand around my waist. "You look good" he said whispering in my ear. I blushed "We have company babe" I said lowly.

"Mmh just know later on. Ohh you all mine girl" he said leaving from behind me. "Uhh you two need to get a room" Takari chimed in.

"We have a room and that will be used later" Rashad said. "Nasty self" she said making her plate. I sat next Candi beginning to eat my food.

20 minutes later

"Jeez girl this your second plate" Takari said out loud. I was sitting at the card table with my bros while Kari and Tee were in the kitchen. "You think she's-

"Yeah I think she is" I said cutting off my brother. "She's just been acting super funny and super emotional lately" I explained dealing the cards. "What you gon do man? My cousin asked.