Chapter 70: Finale (Love Yours)

The ceremony began with Stevie Wonder- Ribbon in the Sky. The flower girls walked down, Logan assisted Rhyon as they skipped down the aisle throwing rose petals. Rhyon struggled not to play on the floor but Logan lightly pulled her to the side leaving everyone laughing leaving the photographer to capture it. The groomsmen and bridesmaid walked down. The bridesmaids had on beautiful lavender dresses. Takari wiped her eyes walking down with her fiancé Kyle. He helped her and her 7-month belly up to the steps. She smiled at Rashad giving him a proud look. He looked at him at his best man Makai. They both patiently waited for Tionne to make her way out. Kai was full of excitement he couldn't wait to see his mother.

Rashad

Everyone rose up as she finally made her way to the door. My heart dropped to the floor, I couldn't see her but I was already in awe. Her father grabbed her hand as they slowly walked down the aisle. I felt my eyes get teary, she looked stunning, breathtaking like a damn angel. He handed me over to her and the feeling was blissful. I've never felt so alive, I've never felt so happy until now. I lifted her vail up and almost had a heart attack those big sparkly eyes were speaking to my soul. "Hi" she blushed

"Hi beautiful," I said holding her hand. All of a sudden the both of us childishly started to laugh. It was a laugh at life our asses finally made it to the altar, well I finally manned up and put a ring on it.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God. It is, therefore, not to be entered into unadvisedly, but reverently, discreetly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate, these two persons come now to be joined"

Will you all bow your head in prayer Our Father, love has been your richest and greatest gift to the world? The love between a man and woman which matures into marriage is one of your most beautiful types of loves. Today we celebrate that love. May your blessing be on this wedding service. Protect, guide, and bless Rashad and Tionne in their marriage. Surround them and us with your love now and always. Amen. "You may all be seated at this time," the minister said.

"Who presents this woman and this man to be married to each other?

Both of their parents answered in unison, "We do."

Rashad and Tionne you have made a very serious and important decision in choosing to marry each other today. You are entering into a sacred covenant as life partners in God. The quality of your marriage will reflect what you put into nurturing this relationship. You have the opportunity to go forward from this day to create a faithful, kind, and tender relationship. We bless you this day. It is up to you to keep the blessings flowing each and every day of your lives together. We wish for you the wisdom, compassion, and constancy to create a peaceful sanctuary in which you can both grow in love.

Rashad, do you understand and accept this responsibility, and do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage? "Yes, I do". He said

Tionne, do you understand and accept this responsibility, and do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage? I smiled "Yes, I do. They now faced each other.

The Vows

"Tionne, My Sweet Tionne" I paused looking at her. I shook my head getting a bit tongue-tied, that rarely happens. It seems like I was so stunned by her presence I couldn't get it together. 

"Take your time"

"Take your time, Rashad"

She smiled looking at me like the Queen she is, she was calm waiting for the vows that she deserved. I sighed "We've come along way. I know we say this all the time but we've truly had. Being young parents and being confused. It just... it was something about you that lured me in even as teenagers. It was your mellow, compassionate, nurturing and beautiful spirit that I've always loved about you. I know, I haven't always done right by you but you made me change. I woke up one day and I told myself that I wanted to try this again with you and that I would do everything in my power to win you over. I think I did a pretty good job

Player (A Bryshere Gray Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें