Chapter 55: Can we get it together?

Rashad

I woke up from out of my sleep. Laying my back against the headboard. I glanced over to see her peacefully sleeping. I felt semi bad for my reaction. I didn't have to break her phone or dismiss something so important in both of our lives. I was just furious; I don't want to drag the situation but I can't help that I'm pissed. I still can't believe she would take it that far and go behind my back. I was more curious to know what she put in the damn email. I grabbed my phone looking at the missed calls and text messages from Kyle.

"I'm sorry about last night, Ti and I got into a big fight" I sent back. I locked my phone plotting what I was going to do. It was too expensive to move to NY for classes; we just settled into the house and now we're expecting.

Tionne

I slowly opened my eyes viewing the wooden floor. Last night was one of the worst days of my life. I didn't expect a celebration to quickly turn into a fight. My feelings were crushed from last night and it kind of made me feel like it was Deja vu or something. Here I am pregnant again with a similar response from Rashad and I'm hurt. I should've knew better, I shouldn't have gotten back with him, develop feelings again and then get pregnant. Now he's stressed and not happy about it and I'm stressed and scared out of mind.

I turned around to see him laying on his back viewing his phone. I didn't even bother saying anything to him because I knew he would just mug me; if I even attempted to talk to him. I moved the sheets to the side getting out of the bed. I dreadfully walked into bathroom. When I turned on the lights and looked in the mirror my eyes were puffy. Crying all last night didn't help. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I peeked out to still see him on the phone. I was dying to say something to him. I grabbed my cracked phone from the nightstand looking at the time. It was 11 in the morning. I placed the phone down getting back on the bed. I sat there just staring at the wall thinking of something to say.

Rashad

I felt her looking over at me from my peripheral vision and I didn't want her to say anything to me. I didn't want to brush her off but she needs to learn how it feels when someone is mad at her, for all those times that I tried to talk to her and she would just brush me off. I wasn't trying to give her a taste of her own medicine or anything but I just didn't want to be bothered simple as that. She still had that sad puppy face on and I wasn't amused at all.

"How long are you going to be mad at me? She asked softly. I shrugged my shoulders at her. I felt her getting closer to me, she slowly got on top of me resting her hands on my chest. I looked up at her in her silk pajama set. Can I make it up to you? She asked.

I sucked my teeth looking to the side. "Nah I'm good" I said. "Want some head? She asked out the blue, like that would solve the problem. I would still be pissed afterwards. "Nah I don't want your pissy head" I said removing her from off me. She sat there in awe. I just needed to leave the house as a whole. I went in my draw picking out something to wear. "You don't have to throw insults my way" she said rolling her eyes as she brushed past me.

"And you don't have to be a sneaky" I said. She crossed her hands "Tuh I'm not the sneaky one" she said. "Yeah go head and use your recycled shots" I chuckled.

"All I'm saying is don't call me sneaky when I was doing something to benefit you. I was doing something that actually benefited you" she said.

"I didn't need you to do that shit" I snapped trying to keep my composure. "You weren't going to do it Rashad. Yes, I was wrong as hell for contacting him but if I didn't all you were going to do was just sit around here and mop about your glory days" she said.