Chapter 57: Humble Beginnings

I got out the shower wrapping my hair in a bun. I gripped my towel lightly walking into the bedroom. Rashad was deep into the conversation while watching the game on the TV. The mood was set and the candles were lit. I wanted to make it up to him, as much as I stress how hard it is to be a woman. I know its hard to be man and not being able to show your emotions. I sat on the edge of the bed signaling for him to get off the phone. He placed the phone to the side "Hold on baby" he said lowly.

"Yeah I'm going down there soon. I'll update you" he said.

"Okay bye" he said hanging. "Finally, you're off that phone" I said. I got on top of him beginning to unravel my towel.

"Hold up" he said. "What? I asked holding my towel. "I just want to apologize for being a little too harsh on you. I know I come off as selfish and self-centered. I promise I'm going to work on it. I just want this pregnancy to be different and I don't want to stress you out at all" he said.

"Aww baby" I smiled leaning in to kiss him. "I'm sorry too" I said. He bit his lip "No where were we? He asked unraveling my towel. I leaned in kissing his neck down to his chest. "Mmm" he groaned biting his lip.

"I - just- want- to- make it- up - to- you" I said in between kisses. He lifted up placing his hand under my thigh trying to get on top but I stopped him.

"Uh uh" I said pushing him back down. "Mmm okay" he said placing his hands behind his head. I pulled down his boxers beginning to give him head that he claimed was oh so bad. I know he was lying because he's the man one hollering.

"Oh shit" he said looking down at me, pushing my head down further.

"Mmm you like that? I asked swirling my tongue around. "Yess" he struggled to talk. I began going faster watching him lift his body up. "Damn baby" he panted breathing hard. Once I was done I stood up.

"You bout to get it" he said pulling me towards him. He gently entered me going in slow. I gasped feeling every inch. I moaned lowly. "Shhh" he mouthed. Makai was in the other room.

"It's too good" I whined. "I know baby" he said going deeper. He hunched over me now we were chest to chest. We sloppily kissed each other like it was a race.

"Mmmh I missed it" I said lowly. He leaned in my ear. "I miss it too" he said biting my ear. I scratched his back the harder the stroke. I was now on the edge of the bed with my head halfway hanging off the bed.

He went harder as we both started to laugh. "Stop playing" I chuckled. He laughed pulling me back towards him. "Almost fucked you off the bed" he said breathing hard. He picked me up carrying me towards the dresser. He sat me on the dresser; I bit my lip waiting for him to continue. He slowly entered me again as I roughly wrapped my arms around his back.

"Yesss" I said lowly. "You love it? Hm? He asked. "Yes, I love it" I whined. I looked down at how wet I really was. "Mmm its so good" I moaned.

"Fuck" he moaned. "I fucking love you girl, you know that" he said as I bite his shoulder. "I- I love you too" I said. After we were finished he helped me off the dresser.

"Keep playing mess around and make some twins girl" he said slapping my leg. I plopped on the bed satisfied deeply.

2 months later

I struggled pulling up my pants. I was on my way to work but kind of dreaded going there. I grew jealous of Rashad getting to sleep in later while I had to start my day at 8:30. I began showing for 4 months I was looking like it was my last trimester. My nose grew wider, my face grew chubbier, my boobs got bigger and not to mention my bottom. When I went to doctors last month and they told me I was 3 months pregnant I was so shocked. That means I've been pregnant for the longest time. Rashad and I only been together for about 5 months and this explains all of the mood swings and arguments. I had this little girl growing inside me and I didn't even know it. I walked downstairs getting breakfast ready. I was extremely hungry and the only thing I ate everyday morning was pancakes. Pancakes every morning, an orea cookie milkshake for lunch and damn near Chinese food everyday night.