Chapter 5: The Problem

Flashback

I was in school and I haven't been feeling my very best. I missed my period for a few days and began to get worried. I sent my best friend Victoria a text message asking her if she got the pregnancy test she advised me to use. She texted me back immediately telling me yes and to meet her in the restroom now. I gently raised my hand asking my teacher if I could use the restroom and he allowed me. I quickly got up rushing to the restroom. I felt my heart beating very fast it was on a thousand. I just lost my virginity last year to my ex that was complete trash and just really started to have sex and understand my body. Rashad and I have been using protection so I couldn't be pregnant. I walked down the hall and it seemed like I would never get there what made it worse is I ran into my boyfriend. "Hey Boo" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "H-hey" I said not looking at him. "What's wrong?? He asked.

"Nothing, I just have to use the bathroom" I said. He unwrapped his hands from my waist. "You sure?? He asked. "Yeah, look I'll see you later okay" I smiled. "Alright, I love you" he said with worry in his eyes. "I love you too" I smiled.

"Hey girl" she said handing me two of them. My best friend Victoria was a certified freak only 17 years old she was known to get around everyone in our class called her Nasty Vicky except me. I love her dearly and I know she can help me up this ally.

"How do you even use this?? I asked. "You piss on it, positive is pregnant, negative is not" she explained. I pulled down my underwear "So how do I aim it? Just under? I asked.

"Tionne just pee on the pink part" she chuckled. I took a deep breath and began to pee on it. Once I was finished I placed it in the box. "Pee on the other one, you gotta be sure" she said. I sat back down peeing on the other stick. We waited for 10 minutes and the anxiety was real deal. "Tee what if your pregnant though? She asked with worry in her eyes.

"I don't even know" I sighed. "Shit like this always happens to the newbies. The way I been fucking I'm still surprised I'm not pregnant and I'm not on birth control" she said. I ignored her slowly taking both of the sticks out. My heart dropped to my stomach it was positive.

"Oh my god" I said. "Tee what are you going to do? She asked.

"Fuck, I don't know. My mom is going to kill me" I said. "Are you gonna tell Rashad??? She asked.

"I don't know he's doing so good in his basketball career will probably make it to the NBA. I don't know" I panicked

End of flashback

"Wait she said what? My brother Tyriq asked. We were downstairs playing pool in his man's cave. "She telling her friends she wants my sperm joe" I laughed. "You know what that means" My cousin E chimed in. "Yo she still wants the D" Tyriq laughed handing me a beer. "Fuck no, it aint even like that" I said.

"How you know? Baby mommas can never just leave you alone especially if you put it down right" he said handing me the blunt. I stopped smoking weed a long time ago but every once in a while it was always good to have some.

"Have that jawn twitching" My cousin chuckled. "Were you? He asked. I began to smile "Yeah back in the day, her ex was weak compared to me" I said.

"Yo having flash backs" he laughed. "No I'm not look I'm just this shit weird to me. I thrown all the way off guard. I couldn't even see myself having another child. I probably wouldn't even like that mothafucka" I laughed

"Yo chill, you wildin " he laughed. "Forreal tho, I'm so engulfed in my son's life. I wouldn't even know what to do with it" I said. Candy walked downstairs "Ya'll still on this topic" she laughed bringing down a case of beers. Candy was Tyriq's fiancé they're getting married in two months. My baby bro is jumping the broom at 25. Candy was a cool down the earth girl they actually met through Tionne. Candy use to work at the shop with her. My bro was working for fed ex and ran into her into her one day dropping something off for Tionne and ever since then it was love at first sight. "Yeah this nigga all stressed out his little dominican jawn broke up with him because she found out what Tionne said" My cousin explained as if I didn't have a mouth of my own.