Chapter 24: Whenever you remember pt 2

"No what's disrespectful is you coming in here like my woman or something dictating who can come in my house that I pay the bills in. Who does that? Clearly a jealous woman that wants to be with me. Tionne you always messing up shit. Since day one" he yelled. I wasn't even surprised that he said what he said because he said it before and this time it wasn't flying.

I chuckled to myself nodding my head. "Okay" I said. He nodded his head back "Yeah I'm glad you fucking agree. Did you fall off the wrong side of the bed today? Who do you think you are? He asked

"We kissed didn't even fuck, now you over here acting all crazy acting like a true baby momma" he added.

I smacked him right across his face. "TIONNE is who I think I am" I shouted.

Shocked he held the side of his cheek, he was still taking in that I smacked the living hell out of him and it felt good. My soul was satisfied and it was living. Not only did I drench him with alcohol. I fucked up his shit and now I slapped the taste out his lips.

"You have some fucking nerve you know that. I don't want to be with your ass lets make that clear. Yes, we both were intimate but don't get it twisted. Stop being a fucking airhead and come down to reality for a little bit because I've dated guys that looked a tad bit better than you" I said pointing my finger in his face.

Rashad

I don't know what I was seeing and I definitely wasn't prepared for it. I wasn't prepared to get slapped in the face either. I balled my fist trying to keep my calm because this wasn't the woman I knew. I haven't gotten in a feud with a woman in god knows how long and the fact that its Tionne is out of this world.

"Oh I see you grew a pair, you throw a drink on me, you reck my shit , and now you talking big shit" I said holding my face.

She began pacing back and forth "I don't even know why I didn't like Lala like that. I really didn't have a grudge with her it was with you" She pointed at me.

"Get your hand out my face" I said removing her hand.

"SHUT UP" She yelled. I panted standing there clinching my jaw with my chin up. I huffed losing my patience what the hell was she so mad that Lala is here. She's just someone I fuck here and there.

"Tionne" I huffed. "I don't-

"Just stop talking" she yelled.

Tionne

I was tired of him talking I was going to have the first second and third word.

"I never checked your ass about it. I never told you how out of line you were. Don't you ever forget that, that woman was the same woman you cheated on me with and and ...you bring her here like you don't know who she is. Do you not know how humiliated I was everybody looking at me fucking crazy when I'm walking in the building?

"I was never vocal about how you did me wrong. I aint say SHIT! you somehow wanted something different I guess, and you did your dirt. Only 19 with your damn child thinking I was in a relationship with a man that loved me when really he wanted to be somewhere else. For months and months and months I cried myself to sleep. I would look at myself and sit there and figure out what was wrong with me?

Was I pretty enough? Was my hair not curly enough? Was I not thick enough? Was I too dark? All for a inconsiderate nigga that never cared. For you to still be dealing with that hoe shows me that you don't give a damn about me" I screamed. I screamed so loud his neighbors could frustrated wasn't the word.