Chapter 50: Love Galore

"Fuck these niggas, they aint shit" Kari and I said loudly on my snapchat. "All they wanna do is waste your time" she said.

"They don't know what they want, until they see you with the next man. Then they all in your face" I said.

"Always want to comeback and claim they miss their family, then next week they think we should see different people" My friend added.

"Sick of these niggas man" Kari added. "Sick of these niggas" I laughed while recording my snap chat. Kari and I were on our second drink at Fridays. While Rashad was out thotting around. I figured I'd go out and try to enjoy myself. It was of course my sisters and my co-worker Danielle.

"So what do you usually get here? Danielle asked. "I always get the Jack Daniels steak and mashed potatoes" I said.

"Yeah cuz you looking a little fluffy" she said. "I'm getting fat? I asked looking down at my body. "Girl please you aint fat, you just looking a little fluffy" she side eyed me.

"Mmhm I told her" Takari added. *cough cough preggers" she exaggerated. "For the third time I'm not pregnant; Jesus Christ " I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl you should've saw her eating up a storm this morning; the appetizers are almost gone" Takari laughed.

"I'm not pregnant. maybe just stressed" I said grabbing one of the buffalo wings. "Ahh baby I'm sorry" Danielle frowned.

"Its okay, it's just a lot" I said. "And the main reason is these niggas" Kari scoffed.

"Kari... Kyle didn't even do anything to you. You're just so mean at times" I said. She's over here going in trying to be fake hurt with me when she put herself in that situation. "I am not" she argued.

"I don't need you. I don't ever have to depend on a nigga for nothing sure is nice" Tori said mocking her.

"No I had to humble him, he thinks just because he's a producer I need him. Maybe it came off wrong but, I just had to let him know that I'm content with or without him" she said snapping her fingers.

Rashad

I used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this

So I had to grind like that to shine like this

In a matter of time I spent on some locked up shit

In the back of the paddy wagon, cuffs locked on wrists

See my dreams unfold, nightmares come true

It was time to marry the game and I said, "Yeah, I do"

I mouthed the words as I stood in the front of the VIP area. I grabbed my personal bottle of henny opening it. It was a cool event with a lot of pretty females besides me, waiting to get noticed. I really didn't pay them any mind, the only thing I was thinking about was how I was going to lay hands on Scotty without going to jail.

"You good man, you kinda quiet and you're supposed to be hosting? He chuckled.

"I'm good and the DJ doing all the work. I'm cool" I said. I opened up my phone going on Instagram.

"Seem like the girls are out" Kyle said. I looked at the picture on Kari's instagram. "I figured..you know Tee super mad that I'm here. So I guess she wants me to feel some kind of way" I chuckled.

"Women.. so typical" Kyle said. "Ohhh look at this" he said showing me Kari's snapchat. All I could hear was niggas ain't shit and niggas waste your time.