Chapter 47:mmhm

RANT

Hey guys just reminding you all a few things.

1. Please don't rush me, I know you guys love Player and I appreciate it, but you have to give me time. I work and I'm in college. Sometimes I can't think of 6 pages worth of a story instantly. It takes time!

2. Please for the love of GOD stop commenting "update please" It's highly annoying. I am going to continue to write this story. I don't start a story to not complete it. Plus, it takes me about 3 hours to write a chapter roughly three times a week. So just commenting "update" is frustrating especially when I work long and hard with my chapters. Sometimes I even update two chapters in a day just for ya'll. So If you have time to comment "update" then you have time to actually take some time and write a lengthy comment. There's only a few readers that actually tell me what they think and I appreciate it, but for those who don't here's a few examples: "Rashad needs to realize what he has and stop playing with her emotions" or "I think Tionne should take a break from everything to get herself together". That update thing kills me and makes me not want to update actually.

3. I don't care about votes just comment on my work please

4. Don't promote your own story under my comments. That's rude and inconsiderate. Followers and readers don't happen over night; you have to do the work.

5. If I make a status asking a question please reply if you can. I'm asking for a reason and sometimes ya'll miss out on things by ignoring them.

6. If I reply to your comment. Reply back! Obviously I want to discuss the chapter

7. If you don't want to finish my story because you don't like a character don't bother reading my story at all. Its a slap in the face to be honest!

8. You have to look at both perspectives of each character being one sided isn't going to help you understand a character and majority of the time I explain a character and their upbringing.

9. I'm not going to read your material if I can't even understand what's going on. If "U typin lik diz" it's a NO! Those high school Y/N stories will tell me that you're younger and I will exit the page sorry I am 21.

10. If you actually like those "I fell in love with my rapist or stepfather stories". You're basically encouraging something that is wrong and that's a weird sick fantasy.

11. For my younger readers who never hold my male characters accountable because he is your favorite even if he does wrong is a problem.I worry for you all in the future. Abuse isn't cool, being treated bad by a guy no matter how cute he is , is not cool. Move on sis!  Getting the bare minimum from a guy is not cool, don't care how long ya'll been together is not cool ! Netflix and chill is not cool his ass needs to take you on a real date okay!

I don't want to sound bitchy but I've been frustrated for a minute and I knew this would be the only way ya'll would read this because a lot of ya'll don't reply to me. So here it is :) 

Love ya'll and I'll update as soon as I can but in the meantime read my prologue to Honey and tell me what you think.