Chapter 43: Deja Vu

Rashad

I motioned for Coco to come here. She was in her room folding her clothes. She rolled her eyes walking towards me.

"What you want fuckboy? She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Fuckboy? You better watch your mouth" I said as we walked into an abandoned room. "I know you're up to something and don't try nothing okay. I'm back with Tionne and I don't want any problems on this damn trip" I begged.

"Nigga that would take too much energy. Just because you fucked with my sister don't mean nothing. She's over you and I'm just chillin" she said beginning to leave but I grabbed her arm.

"I know you Coco" I said. Coco and Lala were just alike they both were shady as ever and fucked around with rich men they could profit from. Lala only messed with me because I knew her forever and we had more chemistry.

"You're gonna bother her on purpose and I don't have time for the pettiness. Everyone wants to have a good time okay.. including me" I said. She evily smirked

"Ohhh I see" she laughed getting in my face. "You're a little scared. Scared all the women you screwed over are gonna come back and bite you in the ass. You don't want ole girl to find out" she laughed

"You don't want her to find out that you fucked Lala, then me and then all of us together."

"You're pathetic and I'm honestly not thinking about you that much to try to break another woman's happiness. She'll find out on her own baby" she said walking away. I balled up my fists leaving a little bit after her. I just hope she meant what she said. I on the other hand was feeling so defeated deep down inside. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and work it out with the woman that has my kid and it seems like its going to lead to destruction.

Later on that Day

I laughed while I hit Tyriq in the head with the snowball I made. We were having a snowball fight after we went skiing. Suddenly I felt ice go down my back.. I felt it inside my shirt.

"Aww fuck" I yelled shaking a bit. I turned around to see Tionne laughing Hysterically. I nodded my head "Okay... its my turn now" I said. She began running as I chased her. She picked up bits of snow from the ground throwing it at me.

"Go Tee" Takari laughed. I finally caught her so she couldn't move. We both fell on the ground laughing as I picked up some snow shoving it on her face. "Uhh Rashad why would you put it directly on my face" she whined.

"Shut cho ass up" I joked. She playfully nudged me. I nudged her back we were now play fighting like some damn teenagers. "Come on love birds, were about to go sledding" Kari said.

"Ooohh" Tee said jumping up. We walked to the hill that was up the backyard of our cabin. So far we were having fun, I guess I was overreacting because Coco was doing her own thing with her man. We walked up the sled.

"Push us down this sled" Kari begged. I watched them all get on the sled.

"Ya'll heavy as fuck" I said. "Boy you aint even push yet"Tionne yelled. I laughed pushing them down the hill watching them go fast as they screamed.

Later that Day

We all sat at the table getting ready to play spades, everyone was finishing up their food that the girls made. I was the King at spades but I just couldn't focus with Coco sitting on her boyfriends lap across from us. She eyed me every few seconds and was just making it plain awkward. It didn't help that Tionne was right on my lap as well.