Chapter 13: Hello?

I stood in the kitchen doing my sisters hair both of them. I felt my back getting tired from all the curling and flat ironing I was doing. "I can't believe I'm doing you hair again, I just did this two days ago" I said.

"I had a rough night alright" she smirked. "So I guess Dre sweated it out" Tori said. "Nope it was actually the new guy" she said. "Ohhh so I see you're really a player, breaking these guys' hearts and using them" Tori said rubbing her belly. Every five seconds that was driving me crazy.

"Quit rubbing your belly every 2 seconds girl you only a month" I chuckled. "It's a habit, and I know you not talking. Kari remember when Tee was pregnant. Doing the most ohhh I feel sick, Ohhh my feet hurt and was only a week pregnant " she laughed.

"Pshh whatever, well get ready for it sis because Makai woohh that little boy killed my spine" I laughed. "Bout time Makai is gonna have cousins" I said

"Little cousins, our baby is growing up" Kari whined. "I'm not a baby" Makai eaves dropped in with his ball in his hand.

"Yes you are" I said. Then in walked Rashad with no shirt on as usual. I started to get used to it. "Wassup ya'll" he said

"Eww where is your shirt? Kari said. "Not on me, close your eyes then" he said. "See all of you like it" he smirked. I rolled my eyes "Your so damn cocky it's ridiculous" I said curling her hair. "Right he thinks just cuz he on this under armor magazine he all that" Tori said.

"Don't hate appreciate" he said. "Appreciate what?? Takari said

"Appreciate that I'm taking your sister out on date. You know she aint been on a date in ages" he said. I lifted my brow placing my flat iron down.

"First of all if I wanted to I could be on a million dates right now " I said

"Yes sis, let him know cuz you got the juice. Don't try to play her she got the niggas lined up" she said.

"Thank you and I pull the opposite sex too" I said hi-fiving my sister. "Okay you got it, you got it" he said. "So where ya'll going? She asked.

"We not-

"No where special you know Rashad is rather cheap" I said. "Ha! We going to Fridays" he said

"Eww is that where you take your cheap hoe, I mean hoes at"? She laughed. "You funny as shit, Kari don't talk about my girl" he said

"Aint nobody worried about Selena" she said. I rolled my eyes them too go back and forth sometimes. Takari until this day doesn't like how Rashad did me. So she tries to throw shade whenever she can. Some of it is funny and sometimes she goes far.

"All finished" I said. "Yessss boo, got my hair laid" I said. "Uhh I can't wait for you to open your salon" she whined. "I can help you" she whined. "No I got it for sure I'm still saving for it" I said. Makai quickly ran in "Ma you know my friend's birthday party is today its a sleepover" he said.

"Yes go get out" I said playfully.

Later on that evening

I was just getting out of the shower. About to get ready for this so called date Makai suggested. I haven't went out on a date with Tionne in years. I guess the mother of my child could be wined and dined. I wrapped the towel around my body. Opening the door, I quickly bumped my head into Tionne's.

"Ouchh" she whined. "Damn girl your big ass head" I chuckled. "Whatever oh shit" she quickly covered herself. I looked down and all she had on was her bra and underwear. I can't lie her body was banging she definitely doesn't have the shape of a 16-year-old anymore. I bit the corner of my lip I may have been looking a tad bit when she interrupted my thoughts. "Come on get out the way" she said embarrassed.