Chapter 48: Good intentions

2 weeks later

I put on my suit today for my photo-shoot. This would be my last set for a while. I had about 40 pictures for my portfolio. All I had to do now was send a headshot to a modeling agency. I prayed it would turn out in my favor. I definitely was tall enough to do runaway and be a fashion model. My hair was in a slicked down bun and I was actually excited for this one.

"Ma are you going to take me to dad later? He asked. "He said he was going to be at the court at 5" he said.

"I looked at the time it was 1 in the afternoon. "Yeah just be ready when I get home" I said. Surprisingly Kai hasn't been asking us questions regarding our relationship. I know he noticed that Rashad hasn't been over here a lot. I know its killing him to know what's going on but he wouldn't dare ask after he got a whopping for doing too much. I knew we should've waited for him to start staying over here because now Kai is confused and concerned. I know he's concerned about me.

"Alright I'll be here" he said. "Okay just be ready when I get home" I said before leaving out the door. I walked upstairs to his studio waiting for someone to answer. He quickly answered the door greeting me with a smile.

"Hey Tionne" he said.

"Hey Scotty" I half-smiled as he led me in. "How are you? He asked.

"I'm okay" I said. "You look nice, I like the look your going for" he said. "Thankyou" I said taking my sunglasses off. He turned on some music to get me going. I quickly placed my heels on walking over to the backdrop. He turned his light on while looking at me with a look of concern.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said.

Rashad

I sat in the car outside of the AT&T store. Just thinking it was so crazy how closed we were to being happy. I wanted her to move in with me so this house could feel more like a home but I fucked it all up. I just couldn't bare us moving to the next step and then she finds out some more shit. I sent out a massive text message apologizing to any of the women I hurt or led on in the past. I knew a text message wasn't the best way to go about it but I'll probably never meet those women ever again. My phone lit up again it was Kyle.

Kyle 2:30 pm: So you down for Vegas this weekend?

Me: Hell yeah

Kyle was my road dog he was fun to be around. I could always count on him to have a good time. I got out of the car unlocking the door.

"Welcome to at&t how may I help you?

"Hi I'm here to change my number" I said. It was time .. I was tired of all these women blowing up my phone and it wasn't a good look. Those days were over.

Tionne

"Your facial expressions are solid "he said. "Can we just take a break? I asked getting off the bench. I walked over towards the table taking a sip of my bottled water.

"Yo you good Tionne? He asked. I wiped a tear from under my eyes. I just been crying out of the blue. I guess my feelings were a little hurt. I turned around "Y-yeah I'm fine" I said.

"You can talk to me" he said placing his camera down. Of course I wasn't going to tell him my business, no matter how nice he was.

"It's fine.. really" I said quickly changing my mood. "Is it about your baby father? He asked. I squinted my eyes at him "Noo" I said.

"Let's just finish this photoshoot okay" I said. He rolled his eyes following me. "When will you learn" he said.

"Excuse me? I asked looking at him strange. "I'm just saying that nigga keep giving you problems" he said walking towards me. "When I can treat you so much better" he said caressing my chin as I quickly moved my face. "What are you doing? I side eyed him

"When you gon stop playing with me, you bring your fine ass in here knowing damn well I got a crush on you" he said roughly pulling me by my waist. I gasped removing myself from out of his grip.

"I told you let's keep this professional. I'm not interested" I said trying to leave but he pulled me again."Oh I'm gonna keep you interested" he said trying to kiss me forcefully pushing me down. "Get off me" I yelled smacking him.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I said quickly grabbing my bag. He held his face nodding his head. "All these photo-shoots I do for you and you aint tryna give me play" he said clinching his jaw.

"You're sick" I said grabbing my bags. "I'll be that then, forget these dumb ass photos" he said before I left. I couldn't believe he tried to make a move on me. I quickly got out of there, Rashad was so right. I shouldn't have put myself in that situation. I could've got raped. I was a mess, too much was going on.

1 hour later

I beeped the horn for Kai to come to the car. I wish I didn't have to take him to meet his father. I wasn't in the best mood and I know he's going to be all in my face. He made his way to the car throwing his bag in the backseat. "How was the shoot? He asked getting in the car. "It went well" I lied. The shoot was fine at first until he wanted to be a perve. Now it was making not want to work with male photographers ever again.

"You ready? I asked. "Yeah" he said getting situated. I pulled off turning the volume up. "Ughh ma can you play some trap music or something? He complained.

"Just because your father listens to that all day doesn't mean I want to. Plus, this is Beyonce" I said turning love drought back up. He rolled his eyes placing his earphones in like I cared. I chuckled keeping my eye on the road. "Kai are you still going to the game with your dad this weekend? I asked.

"No he said he's going to Vegas" he said. When he said that I felt my temperature rising again. I had to stay away from this man. He was absolutely right; he was too much for me. Yeah break up with me so he can do single shit in Vegas. I shook my head in disbelief. I pulled up near the court, parking on the side. "Okay kid have fun" I said pushing my glasses up.

"Thanks ma, I'll see you tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek. I watched him walk over to where his dad and friends were. I turned over to see he left his bag in the back.

"Ughh" I said beeping the horn. "You left your bag" I yelled. He quickly came back along with Rashad. I rolled my eyes at him coming over. I quickly changed my depressing songs to the radio. "Thanks ma" he said grabbing it. I eyed Rashad coming over on my side. "I'll be over there in a second" he told him. I slowly pressed the window switch.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I said simply. "You good? What you been up to? He asked.

"Nothing much, the norm" I said. I wanted to tell him about today because it had me shook but I know he would only tell me he told me so and try to kill the guy.

"That's cool" he said.

"Great" I said smartly.

Rashad

I knew she was probably upset that I broke up with her but it was for the best of us. Its not like I wanted to I just had to do what's best for her. But I couldn't lie her little attitude was cute. She looked good too .. too good.

I chuckled "You look good" I said.

"Thanks" she said. I bit my lip staring at her. "Look if I hurt your feelings that wasn't my intentions" I explained.

"I'm fine, I actually have somewhere to be" she said. "Where you headed? I asked.

"Vegas" she said. I chuckled "Yo its not what you think" I said.

"Mmm okay, I'll get him tomorrow" she said shutting me off. I reached over holding her stirring wheel cover turning it. "Stop it" She said. "Stop it" I mocked her. "Bye" she said. I playfully poked her laughing at how resistant she was being.

"Your being annoying. I have to go bye" She said pulling up the window as I stepped back, watching her her pull of. "Petty ass" I said walking back to the court.

"Whoready to get their ass kicked"?    

I'm backkkkkkk

Umm Scotty wyd?

Like & Comment

Read my new spin off from Player called "Honey"