Chapter 68: Love

A month later

I sat on the sink lifting my brow. "So you're really going to shave this for me? I asked. "Yeah, hand me the razor," he said. I quickly changed my mind. "No, I think I got it" I said. "Babe, you can't even see anything" he argued.

"They gon open your legs and see a damn jungle," he said. I began laughing "I can't stand you," I said. I was a week overdue and this baby was not trying to come out. So instead, I was just going to catch up on pampering myself. I was impressed watching how focused he was. "Slowly," I said. "I don't want no damn razor bumps"

"I got you.. this bout to look like a Brazilian wax," he said. I laughed again "You are hysterical," I said. I stared at him and bit my lip. I was turned on by everything about him. "What you doing today? I asked.

"Mm, I think I'm going to go to Tyriq's house to play spades," he said. "Okay, well have fun," I said

"You good? I'll stay home if you want me to" he said. "No baby, go hang with your bros" I smiled. He's been with me just about every day. Once he was finished he helped me off the sink.

——

Kai and I were at the food court at the mall after a shopping sphere that we did, I also had to get this lady a push gift she wanted so badly. I wanted to hang out with Kai as much as possible. I don't want him to feel left out when the baby comes.

"You excited for your sister to come? I asked eating some of my fries. "Mmm, a little," he said. I lifted my brow "A little? I laughed.

"I'm just not used to this. I don't even know if I'm going to be a good big brother" he admitted.

"You'll be fine. I wasn't too fond of my brother when he came into the world but I know you'll love your little sister. Your job is to protect her at all costs. If someone is bothering her, you stand up for her" I said.

"Yeah, I can do that," he said picking up his burger. I started laughing "Your little ass just likes to fight," I said. "No I don't dad" he snickered. We paused for a little to finish our food.

"Speaking of fighting.. Um, Julian said I can go to the gym with him sometimes to learn to box" he said nervously. Once he said that I kind of felt my heart drop. I will admit I am stingy with my son. I get jealous sometimes when he looks up to people with higher status than me. I needed to listen to what Tionne was telling me. "I mean basketball is my thing but I do want to learn-

"Yeah, that's fine" I said. He began smiling "Yes, thanks, dad," he said excitedly.

2 Hours Later

"Don't think I forgot what you told me at the baby shower now I'm gonna kick your ass" E said taking out the pack of Uno. I began laughing "Hold up! We're really going to play uno. What are we in middle school? I laughed.

"Uno though? Riq chimed in. "Let's just play one round. With ya'll old asses" he added. "Shut your 21-year-old ass up" I laughed.

"Hey at least I'm not turning 30," he said shuffling the cards. "Yeah, yeah yeah," I said scrolling through my Instagram.

"Aye bro, you want a beer? Tyriq asked. "Yeah and get Ethan a sippy cup" I added. He began laughing "Fuck you"

I continued scrolling down my photos seeing a picture that Tionne posted hours ago.