Chapter 46: Best interest

The Next Day

I sat at the kitchen table across from my brother talking to him about last night. We were living today and while Tionne was getting dressed I decided to get some things off my chest. Last night was hectic and I felt so bad. My head was pounding... I had the worst headache ever. I took two Motrin's with a bottle water. "Last night was crazy" Kyle added.

"It's all my fault" I said. "It is" My brother chimed in eating his breakfast sandwich he made. "That didn't have to happen if you would've just told her. Since when have we've been messy. At least if you gonna do some dirt take that shit down to the grave with you" Tyriq said biting into his sandwich.

"Not when you messed with big mouthed girls" I said.

"That's your problem, you're attracted to little jealous ass girls that run off at the mouth. You like girls with daddy issues" he said.

"No I don't.. you're reaching" I sneered. What the fuck was all this coming from? I knew I was wrong but now he's just making up weak ass qualities that I don't have.

"All I'm saying is you need to upgrade your taste" he said. "Pshh and Candi is better? I chuckled.

"What you mean? He asked putting his sandwich done. "I didn't stutter" I said

"Don't come for my girl" he said getting from off his chair like he was going to do something. "I'm not coming for her but don't make it seem like my taste in women is bad" I said.

"Just leave Candi out of this" he said stepping towards me.

I chuckled "You better back down bro" I said.

"Fuck that? What you tryna say about Candi? He shouted.My brother puts on this facade like he's a goody too shoes. He's a hypocrite at times, making it seem like I gravitate to women with issues. That's not me, creepy ass men do that not me and I was highly offended. Talking about I need to upgrade my taste like Candi is a Halle Berry or something. She's a damn loud and extra hood rat majority of the time. She belongs in the squad with Coco and Lala's messy ass. Tionne and Takari can only take her in dosages because she's extra.

"Calm down baby Malcolm X" I said. "Fuck outta here, I'm trying to tell you about yourself and you taking the shit to heart" he said pushing me. I laughed at his little push.. my brother's frame was a lot smaller than mine. So I didn't think much of his attempt to push me. Kyle got in the middle of us "Woah calm down this shit right here is little" he said.

"Nah, bro a hypocrite always got some shit to say like he a saint or something fuck outta here" I said.

"Nigga I'm just telling you like it. Don't act like a child cuz I told you stop messing with these weak ass bitches. That don't have shit to lose, Coco don't have shit to lose, Lala don't have shit to lose. Those bitches are birds and you steady allowing them to have the last laugh. You should never put your woman in that situation ever"

"What's going on here? Takari said rubbing her tired eyes.

"Nigga fuck.. you want her? I asked

"Pshhh but she's like a sister to me and I care for her. You need to stop playing bro.. you make shit harder for yourself. Eliminate these bitches that's getting in your way asap. You know better than that" he said.

"Ard whatever" I said leaving. "Go ahead and walk away. I'm only telling the truth" he said. "I aint ask for no damn intervention bruh" I said walking up the stairs while they were calling me back.

2 hours later

I carried her luggage down the stairs while she placed on her sunglasses. The two of us didn't say much to each other. The both of us were over this trip. I know she was still hurt and I was still mad about how it went down. We walked downstairs to see Coco saying goodbye to everybody while it was kind of quiet seeing as though she ruined the trip. Tionne had her fist balled up cracking her hands. Coco walked up stopping in front of us. She looked over at Tionne.