Chapter 35: Frenzy

3 Days Later

It seemed like my life was going back to normal. The fact that Rashad and I were on good terms were great but the fact that my mom and I aren't good and I hurt my sister's feelings had me bothered. I knew I could get squash it with her before my mother anyways. Takari has reached out to me in the last two days since the party but so much has happened. Rashad and I were rekindling so much that it had me a little scared. He wanted Kai and I to stay at his house for a few days but I told him to wait. Kai is very sensitive when it comes to us so I can't tell him that we're official. When were not yet. He wants us to be together but I on the other hand need him to prove it a little more than us just having sex. It's good I kid you not, I don't have to worry about not being satisfied at all but I had to put our little affair on hold.

I stirred my tea around watching Kai come downstairs. "Ma have you seen my jacket? He asked.

"The black one? I asked. "Yes" he said. "It's hanging up in the closet like its supposed to be" I said shaking my head. Boys are so messy can't keep up with the important things. "Lemme go look back upstairs" he said running upstairs.

"Hurry up before your dad-

"Your dad what? Rashad said coming in with nothing but a sweat suit on. I smirked at him coming in the kitchen. "Good morning, I was saying your son needs to hurry up before you get here" I said taking a sip of my tea. "Oh cuz daddy's home" he said standing in front of me biting his lip. I rolled my eyes "You're not my daddy" I said.

"I'm not? He asked lifting me up placing me on the counter.

"What are you doing? I whispered.

Rashad

I stared at her and the more I'm around her the more I was falling. I'd never thought I'd feel this way but she has me over here drooling. I've been noticing her being a little distant since we've slept together. Seems like she's been hiding, she barely answers my FaceTime calls, she'll text me saying she's busy. "You've been ignoring me girl" I said

"No I haven't, I just been really busy" she said. "Doing what? I asked

"I have midterms, I'm working, I have night class" she said. "Ummhmm" I said pecking her lips.

I then pecked some little kisses on her neck "Seems like you've been running away from me" I said. She stopped me "So what you think I'm scared of you or something? She laughed.

"I don't know; you tell me" I chuckled.

"You look nice, where you headed? I asked. She had on a pencil skirt, blazer with heels. "I have jury duty unfortunately" she said.

"Ohh man your gonna be in that bitch all day" I said. "So what are you doing today super dad? She asked.

"I may go to these tryouts for this league" I said

"You better go" she cheered. "Pshh I don't know" I said.

"I don't know, I don't knoww" she mocked me. "Your never gonna know unless you try" she said shaking my shoulders.

"I hear you" I said

"But do you really" she said tilting her head.

"I do, I hear you loud in clear" I said trying to get in between her legs but she politely placed her heel up.

"Um no" she said.

"What? What's wrong with getting a little quickie in? I asked.

"Maa I can't find it, I need it" he whined.