Chapter 41:Implanted

2 months later

I sat on the chair quickly rubbing my back from all the standing I was doing. I took a quick break eating the cup of ice beside me. I was at the shop getting as much clientele as possible. Danielle decided to make today walk ins which was great because I lost a few clients due to me being MIA for a while but they wouldn't understand. I was going through a lot. Tori was my 5th client and I was a little burnt out. I've been at work since 8am. It was now 1 and I wanted this day to be over.

"I was thinking highlights. I really want some streaks" she said. I ran my hair through her hair and thought she was out of her mind.

"No you can't bleach your hair. You don't take care of it enough" I said. She scrunched her face "I keep it oiled" she said

"That's not enough, you gotta keep it moisturized. I would wait until your hair gets stronger again" I said.

"Tee, I wanted something new you know" she whined. I rolled my eyes "Bleach ruins your hair, its going to break off again like it did last time" I said

"How bout I glue some blonde pieces in there. The hair store is right besides us" I inquired

"I want a bob with highlights, I'm paying you" she argued. "Okay fine, suit yourself" I said pulling out the container of developer.

"Don't come whining to me when your hair breaks off" I mumbled.

"I know you not about to bleach that pretty hair of yours" Danielle chimed in.

"I'm telling her not to" I added

"Its my decision guys" she whined. "I'd say go for it. Hair grows back" Stacie said sweeping the hair from around my booth. Her client didn't come until another hour and she began cleaning around the shop which I liked. Some of these women in here wouldn't even pick up a towel if they saw it on the floor.

"Well seeing as though, your hair is a different color every week. I guess you don't mind" I joked.

"Nope but I do take care of my hair Tori" she said looking at my sister.

"Yeah yeah yeah" she said. "You ready for counseling today? She asked. I rolled my eyes at her question. Our family were finally going to meet with my counselor to have some kind of intervention. I wasn't looking forward to it. I haven't talked to him since and thinking about my father hitting me wasn't a good memory.

"Not really but Rashad said he's coming just in case things get out of hand" I said cutting the foil into pieces.

"Aww that's so cute. I'm not surprised He almost gave dad a run for his money last time" she laughed. "Too bad dad is a big dude" I laughed. "That night was crazy; I still haven't talked to her" she said looking down at Logan sleeping in her car seat. "I could kill you for bringing that baby around all these chemicals" I said

"Well excuse me supermom but I had no choice" she said. "She's so cute" I whined staring at her made me have baby fever all over again. I know I can't have another right now. I'm trying to graduate next year, I just got my LLC for my business registered and I have to start looking for areas where I can open my shop. I'm going to name it Plush Hair Bar as long with name of my extensions. I know that Rashad doesn't want anymore kids but it doesn't help that I want some. I was beginning to think we weren't on the same page about a lot of things. He doesn't want to get married or have another kid. I damn sure want to get married and have another child. I don't want to just be a baby mother; I want to be a wife. I had a lot on my mind, I was wondering if I was even doing the right thing with everything.