Chapter 34: Now & Forever?

I slowly opened my eyes rolling over. I looked up at the ceiling. Thinking about last night. Last night was great; I haven't had good sex like that in a while. We had about 3 rounds, felt like some kind of fantasy even though I've known her forever, every once in a while you have thoughts about having sex with your ex. Ever since we started that damn project my attraction for her grew tremendously and I was fighting it for the longest. Maybe Kai's school knew what they were doing. I started having flashbacks watching her scream and moan my name. I never expected that out of her, I was impressed. I turned facing her taking a view of her back and her even toned skin. Getting a whiff of her scent, she smelled so good. Like lavender and cocoa butter. I was sprung alright. I placed pecks on her shoulder. "Morning baby" I said but was interrupted once my phone vibrated. It was my brother and I quickly accepted it.

"Wassup"

"Wassup with you? You aint update me. You good? He asked. "Yeah nigga, I'm good" I said wiping my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Is Tionne good? I heard she went missing "He asked. I peeked over at her and began smirking. "Yeah she good " I said.

"That's good, I was worried" he said.

"Yeahhhh she's good" I said

"Wait wait wait, ya'll-

I cut him off mid sentence "Yeah we made up last night. She next to me right now sleeping. I wore her little ass out" I chuckled.

"Nigga your lying?? He said

"What I got to lie for bro? I asked

"Haaa bout time, you've been feenin for a minute. I'm glad ya'll good though" he said.

How's Kai? He added. When he asked about Kai my eyes damn near spread apart. I looked at the time it was 10 am. I damn near forgot my child too busy getting it on. They had to check out the hotel at 12 in the afternoon.

"Yoooo bro, I need a big favor" I begged. "No doubt, what is it? He asked.

"Can you pick Kai and his friends up from the hotel and take them somewhere? I asked.

"Why can't you get them? He asked.

"Nigga" I said

"Yeah I'll get them and take them somewhere" he said. "You think Kai can stay with you after too? I laughed.

"Damn nigga, you want me to adopt your son" he chuckled. I sat up on the edge on the bed.

Tionne

I slowly opened my eyes looking out the window. I felt refreshed and revived. Yesterday felt magical, I haven't had sex in months and I felt satisfied. I started having flashbacks just thinking about how great he was, all the different positions we were in. Him being dominant and taking control of my body definitely had me feel some way. If I didn't think he cared for me, he definitely showed me last night. Kissing every area, every spot. I smiled stretching my arms. I turned around to see him on the edge of the bed on the phone. I stared at the muscles on his back flexing as they moved. Staring at his tattoos while listening to his conversation.

"Nah I just got a lot of making up to do. I'll see him later though"

"Yeah just do that"

"Ard thanks bro" he said hanging up. He sat there stretching around. He turned around smiling.

"Hey" I said. "Good morning sleeping beauty" he said.

"How are you? I asked. "I'm good" he said getting back in the bed squeezing my thigh. "We need to fight more often" I joked. He started to laugh "Hell no, I'm not fucking with your ass no more. You're crazy" he said.