Chapter 37: Yes No Maybe ?!!

We watched Rashad play the game, we decided to surprise him. Schools were closed today due to professional development day and Rashad's first came was at the recreational center. I know he was nervous about it even though he tried to act like he wasn't. I appreciated him being there for me and showing me how serious he was about me. I'd never seen this side of him ever and I was enjoying it. I just had to show a little support. Kai on the other was intrigued and I was loving every bit of it. This is the first time he ever saw his father play ball at an actual game. They way Kai was looking at him was like he was a superhero.

"Wow ma, dad is good" he said as his mouth dropped.

The Philly Vs VA league was no comparison. His league was winning 15-20. I watched him take a breather as the referee blew the whistle. He placed his hands on his hips deeply breathing. He was a sweaty mess but also attractive. Just watching the sweat drip down his back and his veins popping through his arms had me a little excited.

Rashad

The game continued as I felt myself getting a body high. A feeling that I haven't had in a while. I felt great, I wasn't rusty at all. Here I am stressing over the fact that I may not have it. Turk quickly passed me the ball, I grabbed it beginning to dribble the ball as I ran from defense. I laughed inside it this short nerdy kid that was trying to block me.

"Come on Dad" I heard some kid say from afar. I quickly ran to the side but came back to the other. I crossed him so fast he ended up falling. I threw my shot watching it land. The score now went from 15 to 21.

"Wooh" Everyone screamed. I looked around at the crowd. We were in Quarter 4 and it was half-time. I walked over towards the chair grabbing my gaterade.

"I see you doing your thing Rashad" Kellie said winking at me. She was the score keeper and I could tell she had a serious crush on me. She was at every game and every practice just because. She wasn't unattractive at all, had a real pretty face, nice shape but I wasn't interested.

"Rashad" I heard someone say my name in front of me. I looked up to see Tionne and Kai at the front row of the bleachers behind me. I was shocked and happy to see them here especially Tionne. Kind of reminded of the old days when she would be at all my games cheering me on. I remember when she tried out for the cheerleading squad just for me but she didn't make it.

"Hey, what ya'll doing here? I grinned hugging Kai. "Dad your a pro" Kai cheered.

"It was my idea to surprise you, Kai didn't even know you were on a team" She explained. I took a peek at his shirt that had my number on it.

"I appreciate it" he said hugging him. He made his way over to me. I got up as he pulled me into a hug.

"Eww your all sweaty" she said. "You were- he stopped mid sentence looking at Makai. He bit his lip digging in his pocket taking out a 10-dollar bill but still looking at me. "Here go get you some candy or something" he said handing it to Kai.

"Oooh thanks" he said running off to the confession stand. He definitely had me blushing as I sat back down. I know he was trying to say something inappropriate.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear what you were trying to say" I chuckled. "I said you weren't complaining when I had this sweaty body all over you a few days ago" he said. I rolled my eyes and by the day he meant night. The same night we slept together for the first time because since then we haven't done anything. We didn't have time and not like I wanted to anyways. I was too nervous to start something I couldn't finish plus it would be too messy. Me leaving the house late at night to go over to Rashad's or him simply staying over here and Kai finding out. It just wasn't a good idea to me.

Player (A Bryshere Gray Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें