Chapter 65: Love Unconditional Pt 2

Flashback

"You just don't get it, Rashad. Ugh, you just frustrate me so much" I said getting out of the car. "You're over exaggerating, for the life of me. I don't understand why the same shit bothers you over and over again" He argued. "I'm not dealing with this; I don't have to" I pouted. He tried pulling me but I got out of his grip. "Fuck off.. and I'm serious," I said going up the steps. "You better watch who you're talking to," he said stepping in behind me. "Sleep on the couch" I ordered walking upstairs. "Now we both know that's not happening," He said following me. I attempted to close the door on him, almost hitting him in the face.

"Chill out man"

"You have a problem with my exes so bad fight them. Handle it do what you got to do instead of crying to me about it, but for the love of GOD stop reminding that I dealt with them stop taking their pettiness to heart because at the end of the day you got me.

"Blah Blah Blah obviously...and for the first time in history, it actually feels like I do have you. Ha! That's a first" I said.

He was taken back a little looking me up and down. "Then what you bitchin about?

"Bitching??? I questioned giving him a nasty look.

"Complaining" he corrected himself.

"Okay so if Davon was constantly telling you how he owned this pussy. Wouldn't you be mad? I lifted my brow. He chuckled "Not a good example, be careful baby girl," he said walking near me but I scooted back placing my hand up.

"Orr.....how no nigga on this earth can put it down like him... and make me ...cum"' I mouthed. "Hm," he nodded crossing his arms.

"Don't like that do you?" I said making my point. He smiled pulling me by my hips.

"Nope, that wasn't an invitation-

I gasped being lifted up from the floor "I know what this is about... you want me to make you cum? He asked cockily.

"Actually no-

I gasped again being thrown on the bed. I began laughing in excitement as he hovered over me. "So this is what this was all about" he leaned in my ear. "Rashad get off of me" I snickered.

"Aww, you just wanted me to make you cum... I feel you" he said pressing his lips to mine while his hands explored my lower area. "Rashad stop" I laughed trying to move my head to the side.

"Mmm mm, you started it," he said kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan finally giving in. I bit my lip "Mmm don't stop" I begged as we finally made heavy eye contact.

-----------

I jumped up from another one of my dreams. I looked over to see his empty side of the bed. "Uhh" I sighed getting up, roughly pulling the sheets off from me. I walked out of my room to see Kai getting ready. "Hey Ma" he said in excitement.

"Hey sweetie," I said rubbing my eyes. I was shocked by his happy mood. "What- where you headed? I asked. "Uncle Riq is taking me to see Dad," he said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I said looking at the clock on the wall. It was 12 noon and I was just getting up. "He'll be here at 12:00," he said adjusting his belt. I just couldn't go with Kai. I wouldn't be able to watch that. I know Kai is going to crack when he sees his dad and I know Rashad will too and all of that going on while pregnant was going to be too much. "Don't think I didn't tell your dad about how you been acting?" I said. His jaw dropped "You told him? He asked.

"Yes baby, you can't get reckless with me" I smiled. I heard the horn from outside. "I think it's time for you to go bud" I smiled. He placed on his cap "Byeee mom" he exaggerated