Chapter 38: Yes

Tionne

I was awakened by the thunder lightening that struck my window. I jumped at the sound quickly trying to get myself together. I sat against my headboard trying not to think about fight number two. I had with my mom but it was hard. Who wants to have constant altercations with their mom? It didn't help that now it was with my dad. It hurt that he hit me but I know I was out of line. I just wanted him to understand me. Living with my mom wasn't the worst, she was hard on all of us. I know she always wanted the best out of us but there were times when she would be so obsessed over us being her perfect little angels. I used to hate that my dad didn't intervene, it was almost as if he wasn't our parents either. That's why I'm so frustrated and instead of us fighting. I just wish we could get it together. I sighed laying back down this time turning my face towards Rashad.

I watched how peacefully he was sleeping watching his bare chest rise up and down. He was so handsome to me and who was I kidding acting like my attraction towards him never changed. That was one of the reasons I dated him in high school. I loved his ambition, his funny personality and charm. I just can't believe were back together, I remember it was a few times when I had thoughts that he had thoughts about getting back together but every time I turned around he had another girlfriend. He definitely is a ladies man, he knows all the perfect things to say to get your panties down and all the right places to touch. I know I'm going to have to lower my guard down because of the past. I still love him to death always had and always will. I just hope he's genuine this time and were not moving too fast. I leaned over and pecked his lips before turning around pulling the covers back on me.

I could feel him awakening, he began adjusting his body. "Hmm" he groaned.

"Go to sleep" I whispered.

"You go to sleep; you woke me up shit" he complained closing his eyes. I chuckled to myself he wasn't fully and taking shit already. "I'm sorry, I can't sleep" I frowned facing him.

"Damn that means I didn't do my job" he yawned scratching his head. "Umm you did that" I smirked resting my leg over him. "But why can't you sleep? He asked.

"You know why" I said. "Just stop thinking about it. Your mom needs you just as much as you need her. She just doesn't know it. She'll learn to lighten the fuck up once she realizes her daughters won't want to deal with her" he said.

"You're right babe" I said.

"Babe? He questioned. "I see you're on board" he said rubbing my thigh. I sighed "I suppose it's the appropriate term now" I said.

"No its Daddy" he chuckled biting his lip. I playfully hit him. "You always want someone to call you daddy" I said looking at the clock. It was only 5:00 am. "For someone complaining you sure do use it a lot" he said bending over to grab his jacket.

"Na uh" I blushed.

He took out his blunt and lighter. "Can I? he asked. "Rashad you know you're not supposed to be smoking" I said. "Pshhhhh niggas at the school be on the perks and alcohol" he explained.

'Well let me hit" I said. He squinted his eyes beginning to laugh. "Hell no" he said.

"Why not? I asked. "You don't need none of that" he said.

"But its been a minute" I said

'Last time you had an anxiety attack" he said. "Okay that was years ago and I've smoked a few times since" I explained trying to grab it.

'With who? He asked.

"None of your business" I said

"Okay" he said lighting the blunt. He took his first hit slowly exhaling. He handed it to me and I did the same. "I can't believe I'm in your bed right now" he said.

"Me neither, I'd would have never thought" I said handing it back to him. "It's crazy" he said.

"Rashad remember when I was in labor and we had that nurse-

"HA! That pushy ass nurse. Umm what's her name Kris some shit like that" he said.

"And he wasn't trying to come out. She told us to go have sex" I laughed. He started laughing "Hell yeah, that shit was hilarious. Your mom was sick as fuck"

"It was so awkward, I was not thinking about no sex" I said, "Your mom sashayed out that room bruh" he said handing it to me. "Her extra ass, I can't stand her" I laughed. We both laid down until we fell back asleep.

They're cute

Like & Comment