Chapter 44: Deja Vu pt 2

Tionne

Rashad and I laughed as he struggled again to move. "Yo this is white people shit" he said. "See all these white mothafuckas down here gliding like its a breeze" he complained. I started laughing "You can play ball but can't ski, I thought you could do everything superman" I said as we slowly began moving our ski's.

"Shit this aint for me and look at Jackson's white ass all the way down the bottom" he pointed. "Stop being mean" I laughed. I decided to move on from what Rashad told me. He told me I had nothing else to worry about. I wanted to join the rest of this trip but I had my eye on Coco. The hill became steeper as I began going faster.

"Wooh" I screamed. I quickly turned around to see Rashad gliding as well. "Oohh shit" he yelled. I laughed at how hilarious this was.

Later on that Day

Rashad

We all chilled in the Jacuzzi relaxing our bodies from the long day we had. From the skiing, ice skating and tubing. I was exhausted. It was Takari, Kyle & the two of us. "This trip was so fun Kyle, despite others" Tionne said.

"Yeah my sister is a travel agent she put this all together" he explained. We looked at the beautiful view outside. The snow and how the sky was blue and pink was beautiful and refreshing. That's how you know, you need to spice up the scenery. I took a sip of my wine trying to get through the rest of this trip. I just knew it would be trouble once I peeped Coco keep mugging Tionne.

"Wasn't Victoria supposed to come, you're supposed to be best friends" Kari exaggerated rolling her eyes.

"She had a family emergency and sometimes you fall off with people. Its life" Tionne explained simply. I watched her stare at Coco rolling her eyes back.

"Why is she starting at me? She complained. "Come on" I said pulling her arm. "Let's go inside" I said. I wanted to avoid confrontation at all costs plus Tionne can't fight and I didn't want to be in the midst of this.

Tionne

I was getting pissed all over again. Why couldn't I just enjoy myself like the others? This bitch been mugging me all day, whispering things to her boyfriend, saying shady things under her breath. It was clear she was jealous or she had an affair with Rashad in the past. I wouldn't even be surprised by it. Rashad was a hoe and there's nothing I can do about it.

"Is there a problem? I asked.

Coco smiled swirling her glass. "No baby girl what you getting all upset for? She said calmy.

"Because you keep looking at me and mugging me" Tionne said tightening her bikini strap.

"I can't look" she laughed. "No you're being shady as fuck. What's the problem? Kari asked.

"There's no problem baby" Coco said.

"Why are you acting like this? Jackson said getting up. I was livid I had to say something. I had to tell her, I might as well come clean. "Baby come on, she's not worth our time" I said grabbing her hand. She listened to me as we both got out of the Jacuzzi. I mugged Coco while we walked back into the living room. I watched Tyriq set up the fire place. "What's going on out there? He asked.

"Nothing man ju-

"That girl is bothering me" Tionne said sitting on the couch crossing her arms. While her hair was dripping down her face.

"Look I gotta talk to you" I said.

"Girl aint nobody bothering you" she said walking back in.

Tionne