Vanoss- Christmas Party

"you sure you want to do this. I'm pretty much a pro." Evan said to me one day at breakfast.

"I mean, sure. It will be fun!" I smile as I press my fingers to my hot cup of coffee.

"Okay! Yay."

"Sounds like a fun."

Evan quickly finishes up his cup of coffee before he throws on his jacket. He throws a ten dollar bill on the table and walks away. Probably down to his office to finish up his new song. He has been spending late nights there.

Once I finish my cup of coffee I gently put on my jacket.

'What should I do for Friday?' I think.

So Friday Evan and a bunch of people are throwing a Christmas party. I think it was Noglas idea to do a ugly sweater competition. The ugliest sweater gets a hundred bucks. So that's why Evan and I had breakfast so he could invite me. It was quite sweet of him.

I turned my bill in, alongside Evans. I wrapped my arms around my body as I walked into the frigid temperature. Seems like everyday the temperature drops a good ten degrees.

I walk into a near by Christmas store. Walking into the aisles for their sweaters.

I take a good ten minutes looking before I stop.

' I am in the wrong store.' I think, smiling to myself.

-Friday- (Evans POV)

I smile to myself as I stand in front of the mirror. This is one ugly sweater. Lemme tell you, I don't think reindeer are supposed to have strange deformity on their chin. Also their is too much pom poms. It is ugly!

"Can you get the door!" Craig said from upstairs.

I nod even though Craig can't see me. I open to the door seeing about ten people. I open the door fully for everyone to walk in.

"This party is going to be great." Nogla said behind me, almost making me jump out of freight.

"Yes, now get the ballots for the contest from Craig's room." I say looking for (y/n) out in the parking lot.

No sign of her. I really hope she comes, she could be the life of the party. Ever since she moved to this town last year my life has never been better.

"Evan!" Someone yelled behind me.

I turn around and see Delirious. He smiles before he grabs me into a head lock.

"You got so much taller!" The blue eyed male laughed.

"Dude, we saw each other like last month." I say.

"Yeah I know. Felt like an eternity to me."

"Well you live so far away from the rest of us."

I pull Delirious to the liquor table and hand him a glass of beer. He gladly took it and disappeared within two seconds. I turned around, admiring the people. A lot of people have joined the party in like two minutes. The crowd was filled with ugly sweaters, I mean they weren't as good as mine.

"Guess who just pulled up." Bryce said in my ear.

I turn around to see him with apron on. He also had a spatula in hand, and some frosting on his cheek.

"You look like a mess." I comment.

"Do you think the cookies cook themselves? No, santa does not come early this year." Bryce jokes.

"Well they are delicious, I'm not complaining."

"Look who just entered."

I turn around to look at the door. (y/n) is here!

"What do you-" I say turning around.

Bryce was gone, and the only thing he left was the smell of chocolate chip cookies.

I shake it off and walk up to (y/n). She had a jacket on, so I couldn't see what she had on.

"So...." I say.

"You ready? I mean my sweater will rule out the competition." (Y/n) laughs.

"Um no, mine is pretty ugly."

"Um, not really."

She took off her jacket to show her sweater. I came face-to-face with my face. It was a mirror tapped to a red sweater.

"Ah!" I joke.

"See, pretty ugly." (Y/n) laughs.

"Totally!"

"So, where is the liquor?"

-TIME SKIP-

(Your Pov)

Everyone loved my sweater! Like they loved it so much that I won't the competition! Ya girls got a hundred bucks!!!

But..... The party is over. Mostly everyone has either gone home or they went to the nearest bar, seeing Delirious took all the booze. So yes, he is drunk.

I walk up to Evan who is wiping down the tables.

"Hi." I greet.

"Hey." Evan smiled.

"So, the um party was great."

"Ahem."someone said.

I turn my head and see nogla. He sternly looked at us before pointing up. Both of us looked up.

I blushed, seeing a cliché moment. Of course the mistletoe had to be here.

"Uh." Evan stumbled.

"I'm not letting ye two go until ye guys kiss. Ye have been so shy around each other!" Nogla said.

I slowly looked at Evan, who already had his eyes on me. Before I could say anything Evan already brought me close to him, noses close to touching.

Yee boi

Merry Christmas ya freaks lol