Bryce Mcquaid- Inner thoughts (2)

This litteraly happened to me today. Also I'll tell you when I'm fantisizing in the story. Also that's the dress your wearing, that's all I had in my gallery XD

I walked into my first hour class, setting down my book. My friend, (f/n) sat in the seat in front of me. She usually did this until the bell rang.

"I'm so tierd!" She complained while picking fake fuzz off her shirt.

"I know! Your not the only one." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

Bryce walked in, with a few of his friends. He sat at his chair and looked at (f/n) and I.

"I'm so irritated, my friends are practically forcing me to go to prom!" Bryce sighed out.

"I'm not going, I hate dances." I laughed.

"It's just I'm a bad dancer. Plus the two people I'm going with are dating. So I'm practically the third wheel!"

"I'm a bad dancer also, don't worry. But I'm going to have a date with my bed and junk food."

(F/n) facepalmed while Bryce laughed.

"You nerd." (F/n) laughed.

I noticed the guy who sits in front of me walk into the room. So (f/n) got up and left me alone. The guy sat in his seat.

I glanced at Bryce, and he was talking to another friend.

Ugh everyone around me is going to prom. So me in a dress = bleach my eyes out.

But maybe Bryce would like to see you all dolled up

"Okay class-"

-TIME SKIP-

My favorite class: Desktop publishing.

This is a class where you use Photoshop and design things. Today we are going to walk to a cafe and design a logo for it.

So that is where I am right now, drawing a logo.

Rebekah, another friend of mine sat across from me and was also doodling. My teacher: Mrs: Kaycie sat also at our table. Mrs. Kaycie is the leader for yearbook committee, and all prom stuff.

Our table was at the front of the cafe so she could keep an eye on every one.

"So, you going to prom Rebekah?" Mrs. Kaycie asked.

Again with prom!?

"Yeah, I am!" Rebekah responded.

"How bout you (y/n)?" Mrs. Kaycie asked.

"Nope, I'm no fan of dances." I said.

"Come on!"

"I don't know what to do at a dance. Weddings also make me feel akward. So yeah."

"How about this, because I totally understand all this. How about you come to prom, but you help take pictures for yearbook. You get in for free and all! So that way you can enjoy yourself with your friends. Also you don't have to dress up."

I contimplated it.

You should totally do this! You could show all the hoe's at school your a somebody!

"I will try!" I answered.

"Good! I would love for you to help me." Mrs. Kaycie smiled.

-TIME SKIP-

I sat at lunch snapchating my mom.

Me-(whole deal)
Mom- do you want to do it?
Me- gets me out if the house so yeah
Me- I also need something nice to wear
Mom- (picture)

With her just knowing about this she sent me four pictures of dresses.

Me- I look ugly in dresses
Mom- no you look beautiful
Me- I just feel uncomfortable
Mom- (picture)

She just dodged my response!

Me- Ugly
Mom- (sister) thinks it's cute
Me- I don't want strapless, I hate my shoulders.

Good luck (y/n), your going to wear a dress! And your going to prom!

She didn't respond after that. What have I done.

Don't tell anyone that your going to prom, surprise everyone. They are going to be like 'wow that new girl is hot!'

Yeah right

-TIME SKIP- (fantisizing time)

Saturday night: Prom night

"You look beautiful!" My mom says.

"Like a princess." Kaylee says.

I looked in the mirror, examinating myself.

For like the seventh time

"I don't know-"

I got cut off by kaylee.

"I'm not having any of it. You look beautiful." She says.

"Now, Rebekah is here to pick you up." My mom says.

I grab my little shawl and put it over my shoulders. I then walk out to Rebekah, and her mom.

"I want some pictures!" Rebekahs mom says.

-TIME SKIP-

"I don't know, I'm scared to go in. I feel naked!" I said.

"Oh my god! (Y/n) that dress is gorgeous! You look gorgeous! Now all you are doing is taking pictures of the dance! So just stay in the shadows." Rebekah says pulling me into the schools doors.

I got pulled to the front desk.

"15$ ladies!" The principal said.

Rebekah hands the principal her money and I hand him my free slip.

"Oh a photographer!" He said.

He then let us through the traffic stop. I saw Mrs. Kaycie, she waved me over.

"Go party!" I laughed pushing her towards the dance.

I walked into Mrs. Kaycies room. There she was holding a camera.

"There you go! Also, you look beautiful. I thought you weren't going to dress up?" Mrs. Kaycie smiled.

I slightly thanked her and left her room. I snapped a few pics and moved on.

-Hour till prom ends-

I took a picture of a group of friends when I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Bryce. He looked amazing in a tux.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I got a deal, so I took it!" I laughed.

"Um would you like to set the camera down and maybe have one dance with me?"

Say yes

"Oh yeah sure!"

I excused myself from our conversation. I walked to Mrs. Kaycies room but Rebekah stopped me.

"I'll hold that for you future Mrs. Mquaid." Rebekah says.

I hand her my camera, and I walked back to Bryce.

Why are you so sweaty! Stop being nervous! You wanted this.

I walked up to Bryce and he pulled me to the dance floor.

He pulled us close and we swayed to the soft music.

"I thought you couldn't dance." I said.

"I thought the same for you." Bryce laughed.

"You lier, you can dance."

"Well I learned last night."

"Really, why?"

"For you."

Dang!

There perfect ending. So yeah, I have prom this Saturday. I feel ugly in my dress, great!

Yay for me!