Mini Ladd - different for girls

Your pov

He cheated again! For the third time in a month! He said I was his Juliet and he was my romeo. I thought he was the one and only! He made me feel like the only girl in the world. XD

I sat on my couch and just stared at the ceiling. Letting my tears roll down my face.

There was a knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the door. Vanoss was on my doorstep.

"Hey you okay?" He asks.

I just shrugged.

He pulled me into a hug.

"I'll check in on you later. Just go take a bath. It will be okay." He says.

I shrugged again.

I shut my door and flopped on my bed. My phone made a ding. I looked at day (random boy name) posted a picture on Instagram. I opened it and saw he was at the bar and he was kissing a girl. We just broke up today! 3 years wasted of dating.

What does she have that I dont?

Fresh tears rolled down my face.

Minis pov

Me and nogla are playing some prop hunt. We are dolls on some swings.

"Hey we should ask if (y/n) wants to play!" Nogla says.

"I'll check if she's online." I say.

I go on Skype and see she's offline.

"Nada." I say.

But vanoss messaged me asking to join.

I invited him to the call. I saw his face on the screen and I dabbed.

Oh yeah I'm visiting Evan in Canada. So I'm in my hotel. He must be home already from meeting with (y/n).

"How was the meeting man?" I asked.

"Not good man. I think she broke up with (random guy name). She's crying really bad." Vanoss says.

"She will be fine man. Just wait it out." I say.

"BRO! She don't throw any T-shirt on and walk to a bar. She don't text her friends and say she gotta get laid tonight. She don't say it's okay I never loved him anyways. She don't scroll through her phone just looking for a band aid." Vanoss says.

"It's different for a girl when their hearts get broke. Can't tape it back together with a whiskey and coke. They don't take someone home and act like it's nothing. They can switch it off Everytime they feel something. A guy gets drunk with his friends and he might hook up. Fast forward through the pushing back when the tears come on. It's different for a girl." Nogla says.

"She don't stay up late and leave the house a wreck. She don't have the luxury to let herself go. She won't call, just to curse,from the wall that she punched. When the going tough and the guys think they can just act tough. It's different for a girl."

"Wow! I never thought of that!" I said.

"Well now you know. Now go make her feel better. And man really make her feel good. 3 years down the drain." Vanoss says.

"Yeah thanks for that."

I log off my computer and get ready. I'm going to take her out to dinner, then go back to her place and watch a movie. This is all about her tonight.

And remember my fellow men, it's different for a girl when their hearts get broke.

I should like break my phone, this story was so cheesy. I live this song btw.

Different for A girl- Deirks bently