Basically I do Wrk- club

"come on it will be fun! You need to get over this break up!" My best friend, (friend name) says to me.

She wants me to go the bar with her but I want to pass this level on black ops. She just doesn't understand.

"I'll get you food when we come back from the bar!" She says.

I look up from my game to her.

"What kinda food?" I ask.

"Anything."

I get up from my chair and go and change.

"I knew you would go!" She says.

"Blah blah I just want food. Okay!" I say.

We both get in the car and drive to a bar and club.

"Nice place!" I comment.

"I know right! I have always wanted to go here!" (F/n) says.

She parks the car and we both get out. We step in line to wait. There was a group of men standing in front of us and (f/n) was winking and glancing over to them. Great u think I'm going to get ditched tonight.

We wait in line for what was like forever. But then we payed to get in.

We stepped inside and the first thing I smell is alcohol. It was strong.

We go up to the bar.

"One shot and what ever she wants!" (F/n) says.

"I'll have a kitty cocktail." I say.

(Kitty cocktails have sprite and cherry juice mixed together on ice. With Cherry's floating on top)

I'm not a drinker. I only came here to watch out for (f/n).

I take the last swing if my drink and I look over to my side. (F/n) wasn't there! I look over to the dance floor and see her getting it on with some guy. She was all over him!

But then I see a very angry lady pushing her was through the crowd. Her eyes were right on (f/n).

"And this is why I am here!" I say to myself.

I walk into the crowd and push past everyone.

I get up to (f/n) and pull her off the guy.

"You have another lady looking for you." I say.

I then got punched in the face, hard. My hair is getting ripped at. Someine throws me into two gentlemen talking which makes them start to fight. Then the whole bar starts fighting.

I feel blood dripping down my face.

I see the woman running towards me. She jumps on me and starts punching me. Each time getting harder.

But then she gets pushed off me and I got pulled away from her. Two muscular arms pull me over their shoulder and the walk me to a small room.

"Now what is a pretty girl like you getting into fights for?" A man says as he sets me down on the chair.

"I didn't do anything all my friends fault." I sigh.

"It's okay. I saw everything."

He then hands me a towel and I wipe my face off.

He sits in a chair in front of me, and he came into the light. He had short brown hair, nice brown eyes, and a beautiful smile.

"Are you going to be okay?" He asks.

"Yes. Thank you...." I say.

"Marcel. and you are?"

"(Y/n)"

"A pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Do you like to flirt like this all the time?"

"Nope. Only to someone who tricks my trigger. And your one of them. Someone who doesn't like to drink alcohol but gets into fights. And you were even here for an hour!"

"I never even wanted to be here. I just wanted to play black ops! My friend was going to buy me food after this place."

"Wow!"

"Yea!"

"You just came here for food?"

"Yes. Now don't laugh!"

"Hey how about I take you to dinner. It's not to late!"

"One second."

I get up from the chair and open the door. I peak out and see (f/n) grinding on another guy.

Great friend huh?

I turn around and face Marcel.

"I would love to go to dinner!" I say.