Daithi De Nogla - Irish Road Trip (4)

I cringed at all the likes of Nogla and I. My finger hovered over the comments, do I dare? I mean it is going to happen sometime. I click on the small icon. Tons of comments fill my small screen.

'Dang that's (yt/n)?'
'Nogla and (yt/n)? Didnt see that coming!'
'nice bod'
'is this part of your face reveal?'

That was the majority of the comments, which is good. There is what so ever no hate comments. Those fans have got to be the sweetest people I've ever seen. The 'nice bod' comments were kinda creepy, but I'm taking it as a compliment.

I sat my phone down on my side table and stared up to the ceiling.

Nogla and I? Pfffft no way! That could never happen. He's one of my best friends!

Ugh

I rolled over to my side and stared out the window. I smiled to the moon before closing my eyes.

-morning-

I opened to the sound of barking. The only word that came to mind was: Joe. I growled as I got out of bed to find that stupid dog.

I searched the whole house until I came to the kitchen. Nogla and Andrew were in it talking. Joe was barking at Andrews legs.

"Oh! Morning!" Nogla said turning to me.

"Hey." I say to the two males.

"Sleep well?"

"Yup, with the greatest alarm clock."

"Sorry!" Andrew confessed.

"It's fine."

"I feel really bad now."

"Andrew, I said its fine."

"Okay."

I proceeded towards the living room and flopped on the couch. Tony jumped up next to me and sat down. I pet him as my phone started ringing. I picked it up without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Yo!" Brian greeted.

"What's up?"

"We are on our way."

"You had to call me just to tell me that?"

"Well yeah! The party is going to start when we arrive!"

"It has already started when I woke up. Sorry Lads, your a little late."

"Shoot. Okay, I'll see you later."

"Okay bye."

I ended the call and stalked some of my other friends. I tend to do that a lot. I scroll till I see something weird. Ohm is getting pretty flashy, he's showing his hands! Woah! He's a madman! #ohmshandrevealed

Then again, Craig posted a picture of my body. #mybodyrevealed

The front door opened and Instantly Joe started barking. I decided to greet Craig and Brian.

"The party's here!" Brian yelled.

"Guys the police are here!" I yelled out.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, you killed the party. So like I said, the police is here."

Brain pouted as we made our way to the kitchen. Andrew and Nogla were still talking, but stopped since they saw the two boys.

Noglas POV

"Dude, you have to understand I like her!" Andrew sighed out.

"You just met her like yesterday! I've known her for three years!" I said crossing my arms.

"Just because you have known her longer doesn't mean you get the advantage."

I dropped my hands once I seen Craig and Brian walk into the room with (y/n).

"Okay! Since today is our last day here, let's make it count!" Craig smiled.

"Wait, I thought you were supposed to be here for another three days?" I question.

"Yeah." (Y/n) agrees.

"Our tickets got messed up, so if you want to stay here with this leprechaun that's fine." Craig says.

"Ouch." Brian speaks up.

"Dang." Andrew laughed.

"Sorry, had to say it." Craig admitted.

"Well what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Well how about we do something crazy!" (Y/n) smiles.

"Yeah. Swimming with sharks."

"I was thinking bets on Mario kart. Nogla, I don't think you should make a bet."

"That's a good idea." Brian smirks.

"Okay, so how is this going to work?" Craig asks.

"The loser has to do whatever the winner tells them to do for a whole month. If they don't live together, then they have to stay for the month."

"Perfect."

"Andrew, would you mind being the ref?"

"Love to." Andrew smiles.

--timeskip--

(Y/n) screams as Brian starts laughing. Craig was slamming his hand against the desk. I got second place, so I don't know what's going on.

"What?" I ask as the scores roll on the screen.

1- Brian
2- Nogla
3- Craig
4- (y/n)

"Craig you are so lucky you had that stupid boom box!" (Y/n) Huffs.

"Woo! I don't have to get the wrath of Brian or Nogla!" Craig laughs.

"That was a crazy match guys," Andrew starts. "Brian was so far ahead, then David was behind him but not close. The only people fighting were Craig and (y/n)."

"Well miss. (Y/n), I think that I'm going to fulfill my win. Go to my room and retrieve my luggage. When we get to my house I will clear the guest room off for you." Brian said as he sits back.

(Y/n) gets up and leaves, Craig follows behind her.

"Well, looks like I scored the girl." Brian smiled.

"Wait." I said.

"I knew you liked her nogla. You too Andrew, not easy to hide for you boys. Well better luck next time."

He got up and left the room. I turned to Andrew with a confused look.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"I think that Brian took the girl we liked. How didn't we see that?" Andrew said as he looked down to his feet.

"He's a sneaky one alright."

Brian, aka the Gaming Terroriser took the girl I liked. Nobody saw it coming, not even me.