Swag_Dracula- Dead By Daylight

Decided to try someone new, tell me how you think.

"Alright guys, you asked for this. I'm playing Dead by Daylight with these idiots!" I say to my face cam.

"Im affended." Bryce laughs.

"No your Bryce."

"Wow."

"Get burned." Dracula says.

"Okay guys, my stream is ready." Gorilla finally says.

"Dude, we are already ready. Hurry up and join!" Bryce laughs.

"I'm here. Okay let's go."

Bryce joined a match with a random killer. I'm hoping it's the new killer, the huntress. I've never seen her before.

"Okay guys, let's go!" I say as the match starts.

Lampkin lane comes into view. Good. This is a good place to hide on, alot of windows and stuff.

"I hear her humming already." Gorilla sighs out.

I silently cheer as I walk inside a house. This is going to be good.

I walk up the flight of stairs. As I walk to the generator I jump because it explodes.

"You scared me!" Dracula laughed running towards me.

"No! You scared me!" I laugh as well.

The two of us get back on the generator and continue to try and fix it. I instantly heard the heartbeat through my headphones, making my real heart beat faster.

"Should we?" Dracula asks.

I stay silent as I fix the generator, I need those points. Dwight runs up the stairs past Dracula and I, through the window.

"Guys I would run." Gorilla says.

Dracula follows Gorilla as I hear the humming. I see the huntress as I finish the generator.

"Run (y/n)!" Gorilla yells.

I jump out of the window, but the huntress hits me. I didn't go down, so that's great. I jumped off the roof and ran to another house.

I ran towards the end of the map, clearly limping. My stupid character was making noises, I'm going to be found. This bet isn't going to well.

"Bryce where are ya?" I ask.

"Doing things! Fixing things!" Bryce laughs.

"I need heals. Where is everyone?" I ask.

"I'm in the blue house. Come to me." Dracula says.

I walk up to the back of the blue house. I walk around the house until I noticed he wasn't here, the only thing here was the killer.

"Dracula!" I yell.

He laughed loudly at my tone of voice. I ran out of the house and back to the edge of the map.

"What? What happened?" Gorilla asks.

"Stupid Dracula. He tried getting me killed." I sigh out as Dracula continues to laugh.

"You fell for it." Dracula laughed.

"Wait a second. He's actually wanting you to be killed!" Bryce gasped as a blush finds it's way onto my face.

"Shut up."

Gorilla gets downed, changing the situation to him. Luckily he was close to me.

"I gotcha." I say as I limp towards his character.