Lui Calibre- Puddles

Today was the perfect day!

A day for running outside in raincoats, stomping in puddles, waiting outside In the cold while someone who's dry goes inside to get you a towel, warm showers, sitting in front of a dryer watching your once wet clothes become dry. Sipping on a cup of hot chocolate.

And that's just what you had in mind.

But your doorbell sung a little song.

You went up to the door and opened it. You saw the last four people you would expect on your doorstep.

Your four best friends you haven't seen in forever.

Lui, Seananners, Brian, and Nogla!

"Come in guys! I haven't seen you in months! It's great to see you!" You say to the four boys.

They all file in and said thanks.

But the last person to came in, you had a arm full of goosebumps. Lui stood in front of you, smiling like a goof. "It's great to see you too!" He says.

You all make way to the living room. Once you all were there, you started to catch up with the boys.

You kept on glancing out the window, seeing the rain calling for you.

"You okay (y/n), you keep looking outside. Are you bored?" Nogla asks.

"No, it's just I really want to go play outside." I say.

"Hey, let's have the 'grown ups' stay inside. I'll go with you to play outside!" Lui said to you.

And with that you grabbed your jacket and you ran outside. Feeling the rain fall through your fingers.

Lui comes out soon after.

You jumped around the puddles in your front lawn. Your jacket wasn't in no use because it was soon soaked.

"Here." Lui said.

He handed you his jacket, you quickly gave it back to him.

"No, you have it." You say.

"I'm giving it to you to use, put it on. I don't want you to get cold." Lui says.

You give in and put the jacket on. Already felling slightly warm.

You saw Brian get in the car that they arrived in, and leave.

"Tag!" Lui says.

He tags you and bolts in the other direction you were. Once you come back to reality on what he did, you chased after him.

You were so close to him.

Just like the movies Lui tripped on a root of your favorite spruce tree. He fell to the ground, and you fell right on top of him.

"Oh um, sorry." You quickly say.

You try to get up, but Lui snaked his arm around your waist. He held you close.

"(Y/n).... I ..... I love you." Lui says.

You stared into his chocolate eyes, your lips forming into a smile.

"I love you too Lui!" You say.

You lean down and kiss him on the lips. When your lips touched the whole world stopped. The rain stopped. It was just you two. You felt lui smirk slightly against your lips.

"Ahem." You heard.

You break apart and see Brain leaning against his car with two towels.

You quickly get up off the ground and helped pull lui off the ground. You ran over too Brian and grabbed a towel.

"Thanks!" You say.

You go inside.

"Have fun?" Nanners asks.

"Yes!" You and lui say at the same time.

You go to your room and throw on some warm clothes. Aka sweatshirt and sweatpants.

While you were drying your hair you walked out to the kitchen. There was two cups of hot chocolate on the table.

You ran over to one and started to sip it down. Lui quickly came down to the kitchen with clean, dry clothes. Probably why Brian left.

He quickly grabbed the other one and started drinking it.

"So....." Nogla says walking to the kitchen.

"What?" You ask.

The other three boys crowd around the table.

"What happened outside?" Nanners asked.

"Oh you know t-" you got cut off.

"I got a girlfriend." Lui says.

He looks at you, and you quickly nod. He kisses you on the cheek.

-Time skip-

You snuggled up to Lui while you watched the movie.

But quickly fell asleep to Lui's heartbeat.

Nogla grabbed a blanket off of your bed and layed it on you two.

"Guys we better go home. They will call us to invite us to the wedding." Nanners said to the two other men.

"They better invite us to the wedding." Brian said.

The three boys left the two love birds alone.