Daithi de nogla- Insane

I am going to try and write a gorey story, so bare with meh. Also it's a really dark story

I woke up due to chains moving, and my head throbbing. Not a good combination. I look around, but i could only see little due to no lights on.

I bring my arm up to my face, but it only meets halfway. The chain sound is coming from me, because my arms are chained to a chair.

I was blinded by the sudden light change. Someone turned on the lights in this large room.

All around me there were people chained to a chair, just like mine. They all had dog collars on, wait do I have one? I don't know I CANT TOUCH MY HEAD!

Every one was awake. Wait.

"Evan!" I whispered.

The black haired male turned to me with a questioned look on his face.

"(Y/n)?" He asks and I nod.

"Brock?" I said.

"Brian?"

"Craig?"

"Bryce?"

"Marcel?"

"And two others!"

Every one nodded when I said their name.

"Who are you?" I asked the two unknown people.

"I'm Delirious, guys." One male says.

"Ohm." The other male says.

We all exchanged shocked glances.

"Well, now that the introductions are out of the way. Where are we and why are we tied up." Craig asked.

"Just about to say that." Brian said.

Someone started clapping behind me, I couldn't turn. But everyone's jaws dropped.

"What?" I mouthed.

The person walked in the middle of the circle of hostages. It happened to be one of my best friends, the one person I trusted.

"Nogla." I growled.

"Oh hey girl! It's finally great to meet you!" He said.

Nogla was dressed just like a doctor, but he had a crazy look in his eyes.

"Just so all of you know, I'm not dumb. It hurts me when you think I'm dumb. So guess who's going to give you payback: the dumb guy! By the way that's me!" Nogla said.

"Dude, you kidnapped us. Okay we get it. Can we go come now. I understand what your saying." Brian said.

"No, and everyone. Watch this, I'm not playing games." Nogla said.

Before I could blink Nogla brought out a gun and shot Brian in-between his eyes. His head flew back, so thank god we can't see his face.

"Not cool!" Marcel freaked.

Marcel was next to Brian, and Brian's blood was all over Marcels face.

"Oh, it's not cool. It's very cool!" Nogla laughed.

Okay, hold up. That is not his laugh, this is like saten or something. This isn't the tall Irish man we all know.

Brock was on the other side of me silently crying. He did like Brian, Brock told me himself.

"Just because we were playing around doesn't mean you can kill us!" I said.

Noglas head shot in my direction.