Terroriser- Finish Line (1)

Okay so I might do a few chapters on racing prompts, just because I went to one last night.

"(Y/n), you ready?" Steve, one of my crew members asked.

"More then ready, my car ready?" I asked.

"She surely is, win this for (team)!"

I slid into the drivers seat, Instantly feeling the power. I live for driving, ever since my father taught me how to build a car, I never stopped building.

"Okay, so there are just 12 cars, so it's a simple race. You got this, okay? But before you race, totally forgot to tell you, you are going around the track for the national anthem. Okay?" Steve said.

I nodded as I put my ear piece in my ear. I glanced behind me and saw Steve putting a flag on the back of my car.

"Okay, so pull up behind the other cars with flags, okay? Then when the song ends go by the spokesperson, he wants to talk to you and the other driver." My manager Cole said.

I gave him a thumbs up and started the car. I instantly felt the beautiful purr of the motor.

I drove behind a similar car of mine. I instantly knew I knew it from somewhere.

"Cole?" I asked.

"Yes." Cale answered in my ear.

"Who's the other car driving for the Anthem?"

"Um, not sure."

Oh well.

The car pulled on the track, so I followed it. I heard the national anthem start.

Once it ended I followed the car towards the front.

The spokesperson walked up to the car in front of me. The driver got out and took off their helmet.

"Cole, you didn't tell me Brian was going to be here!" I said.

"I knew you were going to be angry." Cole laughes.

"That is not funny."

I got out of my car, my friends cheered from the crowd. I waved at them.

"(Y/n)! Glad to see you back, it's been a while hasn't it?" The spokesperson Jim said.

"It's has been Jim, I haven't raced this track in forever. Feels like I'm back at home." I said.

"This is the place where (y/n) won her first race."

I nodded.

"Well (y/n) Brian here has a bet to make. And we all know that Brian is the only person that can keep up with you, am I right?" Jim asked.

"That's right Jim, and that's why I have a strong hatred towards him." I laugh.

"Well I hope the next time I see you is in the winner circle."

"Yup."

"Now the bet, Brian. Come here."

Brian walks up to us with his strangly beautiful smirk.

"(Y/n), if I win this race you have to go on a date with me." Brian said.

"Yeah like if your going to win. Okay and if I win, I get your car." I said.

"Deal."

We shook hands.

"We have a bet everyone! If Brian wins, he gets to take (y/n) on a date. And if (y/n) wins, she gets his car." Jim spoke into the microphone.

I grabbed​ it.

"That's even if he passes the finish line." I say.

"Those are some harsh words for such a small girl." Brian laughs.

I wave him off and slide into my car. I pull away from the front and pull into the pits. All the other trailers and cars are in the pits.

I pull up to my trailer and slide out of my car.

"That was a smart move. We all know that we are leaving here with a new car." Cole smiles.

I walk behind my car and take down the flag.

"I'm not too sure, Jim is right. Brian is.the only person that can keep up with me." I said.