Mini Ladd -Requested

I have written this chapter for my favorite cousin madgames

I set up my stream, decided to do a Q&A with Mayce. She's my super annoying cousin.. I had to beg her to join me, so she is setting up her camera into the other room.

"Righty O! I'm done!" I hear.

And with that I sent a tweet out to my million subscribers and started my stream.

----------------------
Minis POV

I look on Twitter and see Brian has liked a tweet and retweeted it. So I clicked on what he liked and it was a tweet from madgames saying something about streaming a Q&A.

Brian talks about her all the time because I think they are like old friends. I have never seen her before, but heard alot of nice things about her.

So I had nothing better to do with my life, so clicked on the stream.

Two girls showed up on my screen laughing. One was a girl with brown hair, the other girl had blonde hair.

"Hey Mayce! You have something on your chin. No, no the third one down." The brown haired girl laughs.

"Maddy!" This 'mayce' yells.

"I'm kidding!"

"You better be. Wait, we got a famous person or something."

Maddy, the brown haired girl stares intently at the screen.

"There are too many persons to read, I thought I saw something." Mayce says.

"Really, person's. Great English Mayce." Maddy jokes.

"Just ask questions or something."

Maddy stares back at the screen.

"Favorite youtuber?" She reads.

"Ohmwrecker." Mayce says.

"Probably Mini Ladd, he is super funny. I also love his accent. Cuz we all know men with accents are way hotter."

I instantly felt heat rise up to my cheeks. Come on Craig, you don't even know ow this girl.

"Wait Maddy, people are commenting down mean things." Mayce whispered.

"Like what?" Maddy asks.

I look down in the chat, and Mayce was right. People were cussing Maddy out. Roasting her. Telling her to kill her self.

What has this girl done to these people?

"Hey, people told me not to waste my life." Maddy said.

"Yeah, don't let what they say keep you up at night, they can just walk on by." Mayce said while taking a bite of ramen noodles.

More mean comments roll in.

"I can't hear a sound, but you keep on running your mouth. Walk on over there, cuz I'm to fly to care." Maddy said pointing at the trash.

She continues.

"People told me not to waste my life, they said spread your wings my little butter fly. I don't let anyone bring me down, no matter what they say. It won't hurt me. Doesn't matter if I fall from the sky, these wings are made to fly."

Mayce claps loudly.

Maddy looks at the camera.

"Just because your typing mean things behind a computer screen, doesn't mean I can't find you. So keep one eye open tonight." Maddy says before turning off the stream.

I sat back in my chair, interested. This girl is amazing.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my only life line.

"Hey Brian...."

There ya go friend! I know it's bad.