Terrorisor- Crazy

So this story is kinda based on a true story that happened to me today. But towards the end I'm going to spice it up a bit to make it cooler, I'll tell you when. So yeah, this happened.

______________________

I glanced at my clock on my side table, 6:03. Why did I wake up this early? Well it is Tuesday and I'm off of school today, yasss.

I rolled around my bed trying to find a comfortable spot, but nothing worked. why you do dis.

I see a blinking light flashing through the curtains to my room. Probably just my mom leaving for work. So I just throw my blankets over my head trying to block the light out.

After about four minutes the dogs started barking. They usually don't do that when my mom leaves.

I shot out from my bed and looked out my window. I see a van parked out on the road with the hazards on.

But there was no person in the car. I looked all around outside but I saw no one.

Just then a head walked past my window. Like super close. I ducked down, but kept an eye on the person.

My bedroom is at the end of the house. And the person walked around the corner. So I ran to my other bedroom window towards the direction the person went. But I didn't see them. They were walking back to their car.

I ran out of my room and checked the door. It was unlocked! I quickly locked it. I opened the curtains a little and saw the person looking in the back of their van.

It was a man wearing dark jeans. And I think a black leather jacket.

The man closed the back of their car and started back up the driveway. But he was going towards my garage, which was detached from the house. And it was a few yards away from the house. I quickly ran out if my room and ran to the kitchen. The man was poking through my mom's boyfriend trailer, and our boat. He looked through the window of our spare car.

I hope that car is locked. I lost sight of the man because he went around the garage. My heart was beating out of my chest. I'm home alone with a man looking around my property.

I saw the man and saw him walking back to the front door. I walked in the living room and looked through the window. But I didn't see him. Where is he? I looked through the curtains from the door. And he was standing there, doing nothing. I stumbled back and he knocked again. Of course the dogs had to bark.

After about two minutes of nothing, I got the guts to look out the window, and he was back in his car.
My phone! Where is it!

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone off the charger. I called my mom.

"Hey sweetie!" My mom said cheery.

I peeked through the curtains.

"Mom what should I do when there is a car parked out front with hazards on. And they are searching through our stuff by the garage." I say shaking.

"What! Where are you? Is the house locked? Shoot I forgot to lock it!" Mom yells.

"It's okay. Should I call 911?"

"Yes. And grab the pistol. It's in the second drawer of my dresser. Use it if you need it."

"Okay mom, I'll call them."

I quickly hung up and typed in the numbers I never thought I would need to dial. I guess your not even safe in the country.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asks.

"I have a man parked out on the road with hazards on. He keeps on getting out of his car and looking through my stuff by the garage. Like my boat and trailer. And my garage is detached from the house. So it's pretty far." I say.