BasicallyIDoWrk - Uber

I fixed up my hair before my phone lit up. I checked my phone seeing my Uber is here. I quickly exit my house with locking the door behind me. I get in the Uber and tell the driver where I need to go.

We pulled onto the main street of New York, which is super busy. So Everytime we moved it was like a crawl. We turned right getting off the main road, with a taxi following us. My driver started weaving it's way through roads so crazy I had no idea where I was. The taxi was the only thing following us, which was so sketchy.

I picked my phone out of my pocket due to it ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear a male say on the other side of the phone.

We stop at a red light.

"Hey Marcel." I smile.

"Where are you? Your brother is getting really annoying." Marcel laughs.

"Tell Scotty to hold it. I'm still at a red light. Also there is this taxi that has been following every turn we make."

"Are you sure?"

I turn around to see someone getting out of the taxi. It was a tall dude and pretty buff. The male was walking towards my Uber.

"He got out!" I panicked.

"Run!" Marcel yelled.

The man opened the left door to me and tried grabbing me. I opened the right door and slammed the door on his hand.

"What do I do?" I ask Marcel as I speed walk down the sidewalk.

"Make your way to me. I will meet you halfway. What street are you on?" Marcel responds.

"I think main now."

"Okay I just left my apartment. Scotty is with me."

I turned around to see if the male was following me, and indeed he was. He had a straight face and his eyes were locked onto me.

"I'm going to cut him off in the park. Maybe lose him. Marcel stay outside, don't go anywhere. I don't want you to get hurt. I love you." I say as I end the call.

I turn down a road that leads to the huge park. There is a water fountain, tons of benches, and lots of hiding places.

I make it to the park and the male started to speed up. I faced back forward and walked up to two men in business suits.

"Please help. That man is following me." I said hopeful hey would help me.

The men looked at the person that was following me. I hid behind the two men as the yelled at the creep.

"Leave the lady alone!" One said.

My follower kept walking to the men in business suits.

"We are talking to you!" The other suit man said.

I jumped as my follower pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the men in his abdomen.

I turned around and booked it. I ran to the center of the park, seeing no human. Of course they didn't want to go to the park today! Thanks.

I need to find a hiding place. Quick.

I decided to hide behind a tree. Okay I was lying, there are not a lot of hiding places.

I help my breath as I heard feet slow down.

I called Marcel, wanting to hear his voice one more time.

"(Y/n)?" Marcel asked.

"He killed two people, I'm next." I whispered.

"Where are you?"

"I'm hiding behind a tree. I'm as good as dead."

"No! Just t-"

My phone dropped as I got pulled away from the tree. My stomach hit the ground first. I got up to my hands and knees only to be kicked in the stomach. I tried to catch my breath as I rolled on my back.

I saw my follower tower over me.

"Look who we have here." The male said as he pulled out a knife. "I am a huge fan of you, unknown_Gamer."

Great, my follower is a follower.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"Secrets." The male said.

I looked to the right of me and saw my phone. Marcel was still on the line.

"Park Marcel, park!" I yelled.

The man saw what I was doing and stepped on my phone.

"You did it now girlie." The man said.

He picked me up by my hair so I got to my feet. I wrapped his arms around my throat. He wasn't choking me, I just couldn't go anywhere.

We stood like that for a good five minutes before two cop cars and Scotty showed up. Where's Marcel?

"Let good the lady Rob." One of the cops said.

Great, the police know this guy.

"I'm not leaving until I get her. If I don't get her, I'm not leaving." 'rob' said.

His grasp against my throat got tighter, making it harder to breath. I grasped at Rob's arms, but it was no use. I hate not having muscles.

The grasp on my throat dropped as Rob fell to the ground. I quickly turned around and saw Marcel hit Rob with a cement block, right on the head. I smiled as I pulled Marcel into a hug.

"If you ever need to go anywhere, call me please." Marcel said.

"Why?" I laugh.

"Well you were stalked from your Uber."

Not sure how I feel about this one.