Fourzer0seven- Jerry Springer

Someone was probably going to ask for another one. So I'm surprising everyone with another.

"Alright (y/n) what brings you to the Jerry Springer show?" Jerry asks.

"Well Jerry about two years ago I was dating this guy. He was a great guy, we played video games all the time. But after like into month eight of our relationship he started to get demanding. He started watching who I talked to on video games, demanded I tell him who I'm going out to the movies with, even told me he is going to be my first." I started.

"His first what? Kiss? Oh"

"Yeah, he threatened me if I wouldn't say yes. Of course I said yes. He then kept on saying he owned me."

"He was stalking you?"

"Yes, but I didn't finish my story Jerry."

"Oh sorry."

"Well when we were dating he forced me to tell him my instagram password. I gave it to him and he started changing my whole account. I didn't want my mom finding out I had a boyfriend. She would flip because she just got out of a horrible divorce. Anyways when he was getting rude to some of my male friends I was done with him pushing me around. So I broke up with him. Oh and also he made an Instagram account when we were together so I thought he would delete it. Nope, it's still up there till this day. When we weren't together he would always join my Skype calls, yelling at me if it was a guy. That went on for about a year untill he went completely off the radar. He stopped messaging me, so I was like freedom! Last month he called me and said he didn't stop loving me and that he wants to get back together with me. He even said he is outside my house in a tree. I did not believe him because he doesn't know where I live since I moved. He hasn't stop messaging me so I'm here to tell him to stop." (True story)

"Have you tried blocking his number and all that?"

"Yup, seems to always find a way on my social media. Also he made two more Instagram accounts based in me since we broke up."

"Anything else?"

"Well I have never met him before. It was a online relationship. So this is going to be the first time I see him face to face."

"Woah, that's a huge step."

"Jerry, to be honest I'm scared. If he can scare me with only his voice I wonder what he can do in real life."

"My guards will make sure he doesn't do anything to you. Are you ready?"

"Ready to get him out of my life."

"He hasn't heard anything because he is out of the studio. So here is Scotty, also an obsesser."

The crowd laughed at his joke. Two big guards stood besides me.

The crowd let out a boo as my nightmare walked out on stage. He was just as I imagined, nasty.

He looked out at the crowd.

"Scotty." I said with a hint of hope.

He turned his head towards me, his lips formed into a smirk.

"Hello beautiful! What are you doing here?" He asks.

"You know exactly why." I said stepping forward.

He stepped forward also, I crossed my arms.

"You want to tell me how much you me. You want to I'm.back home with me so we can live together." Scotty smiled.

"You know why." I said poking him. "You are a person that forces People into things they don't want to do. You are a monster and you know it. I hate you so much I can not express it."

"Let me tell you something."

He kissed me! Without consent!

A guard pulled me away and held me back.

"Scotty, can't you see she hates you! You caused her so much grief, why are you so into her still." Jerry said speaking up.

"Sir she is the first girl I loved. I told her all my secrets and she told me hers. I always melted when I heard her voice when we played games together. Also she is so beautiful, who wouldn't want her." Scotty said.

"You are an obsesser, you know that." I spat.

"I know, your sister keeps on saying that sweetheart."

"Is your sister, McKenna?" Jerry asks.

"Yes." I said.

"Well here she is. Also she is not in a good mood."

My sister walked out on the stage and gave me a hug before turning to Scotty.

"You are so irritating. Can't you take a hint! She doesn't want to go back to you! You interfeared with her other relationships. I could kill you right now, but I don't want to go to jail. So I'm going to stand here and fight for my sister." McKenna said.

"Good for you." Scotty laughed.

"Now, I'm going to say this once. I want all of the instagram accounts of me deleted. I want you to stop calling me every five minutes. And I want you to delete me off of every account." I said.

"I'm sorry I can't do that. I love you too much. I don't think I can do that."

"What will make you disappear from my life?"

"A kiss."

"A kiss?"

"You heard me."

"Fine."

Scotty grabbed me and brought me in for a kiss. His lips crashed into mine while I wanted a nice kiss. He had harshness in his kiss, not what I wanted.

He brought me in for a hug, but it was more than a hug. He bit my neck, then instantly licked it. I wanted to move but his arms were tightly around me.

"You will always be in my heart." He whispered.

He then let go, McKenna brought me towards her. I wiped the saliva off my neck, Scotty winked at me.

"There is another name here. Who is Marcel?" Jerry asked

"Uh, that's my boyfriend." I said.

Scotty's grin dropped.

Marcel walked on stage and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." Marcel smiled back.

Marcels face dropped as he faced Scotty.

"So you are her stalker." He said.

"Also her first boyfriend and love." Scotty said proudly.

"Okay! We get it. Your obsessed. You need to move on, she is my girlfriend. She loves me and not you. So buddy move on."

"Everyone keeps saying that, and I keep saying no. That's my final say."

He then left the stage, leaving everyone shocked.

"Well he is obsessed, or more than obsessed I am so confused." Jerry said. "I hope he leaves you alone, you don't deserve it."