Vanoss - Steve Wilkos

Mayce's POV

I walked on stage and sat in the chair that was waiting for me.

"Hello (y/n), what brings you to my show today?" Steve asks me.

"Hello Steve. Um I'm here today because I want to give my sister some closure. I know her friend raped her two months ago." I say with a straight face.

"How do you know it was rape."

"Well my sister was tied to the bed, not moving."

"Where was this all?"

"Well they were in the pool house, I just the party was to crazy for them. I thought they were just going to go to a quiet place to talk or something. My boyfriend saw them go in there. So after about two hours when they didn't come back out I decided to go check it out. I surely didn't expect that."

"Tell me about your sister."

"She's like this little ball of sunshine that lights up any day. She is a sweet girl, full of Innocence. So with this whole thing I think she lost that innocence. It pains me because I love her so much."

"Okay, well here is (y/n)."

The crowd claps as my sister walks on stage. Her face held and angered look.

"I know he didn't touch me, he is my best friend." (Y/n) cried out.

"He did because I saw it! How can't you trust your own sister!" I say back.

"(Y/n) hi." Steve greets.

"Hi Steve." (Y/n) greets back.

"So what do you think about this whole accusation. That's your best friend that so called touch you. How do you feel?"

"Well Steve it hurts me. I trust this girl with my life. I have no idea how she made this story up. I know she made it up because I trust this man with my life. We have known each other for years."

"Do you remember anything from the party?"

"All I do remember is Evan giving me beer. That's it, I guess I was too drunk."

"Is there anything you want to say to Mayce?"

(Y/n) looks at me with a hurt look.

"Why are you doing this to me! I have been living with this for two months. I can't even talk to Evan because it's so Akward." (Y/n) says.

"We have another guest, his name is Brian. Who's this?" Steve asks.

"That's my boyfriend." I speak up.

"Well Brian come out here."

Brian walks on stage and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Steve I know Evan raped her." Brian said.

"Please explain!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Well when I saw Evan and (y/n) go to the pool house, (y/n) wasn't walking. Evan was carrying her. After the party I asked him what he did with her and he tries to change the subject. When Mayce came to me about what she saw, it all made sense."

"You and I both know Evan wouldn't do that!"

"I didn't know I would be here on the Steve wilkos show either, but we are here."

"Okay. So here is Evan." Steve spoke up.

After a few seconds the male walks on stage.

"I would never touch her and you know it. She is like the sister I never had! Brian it pains me that you think I raped her!" Evan said.

"Hi Evan. You must be hurt about the accusation of rape to your Best friend." Steve said.

"Oh yeah."

"Brian says that you change the subject when he asks you about the party. So please tell me what you did."

"Well all I remember is drinking. That's all I remember. I woke up in the kitchen, so I was guessing it was a crazy night."

Steve turned to me.

"What did you do when you so called seen Evan rape (y/n)?" He asks.

"Well he didn't see me because he was in his own little world. I freaked because I didn't know what to do. All I did was shut the door and run. I knew it had to stop sometime. At first I thought they were just doing it. But later I thought that someone fallen limp isn't normal." I say.

"Okay (y/n), who's lie detector do you want to hear about first?"

"Mayce's." (Y/n) says eyeing me.

Steve gets passed an envelope. He looks at me then at the crowd.

"For whoever is in the front row catch me if she passes." Steve says.

I rolled my eyes as he opened the envelope.

"We asked Mayce some questions. We asked her, did you fabricate the story about Evan raping (y/n). She said no. We asked her, did you see Evan raping (y/n), she said yes. For the two questions that she answered, they all came out the same. Mayce told the truth." Steve said while faking about falling in the crowd.

The crowd gasped, while (y/n)'s jaw dropped.

"Did you?" (Y/n) asks while turn to Evan.

"You know I would never touch you! Your my sister!" Evan said.

"Well let's see if he passed. We asked Evan, at the night of the party did you touch (y/n) is a sexual way. He said no. We asked did you drug (y/n) on the night of the party so she passes out. He said no. Every answer came out the same and Evan did not tell the truth." Steve said.

(Y/n) striked quickly and slapped Evan on the cheek. The Sting was so loud.

"Brian. Mayce. I'm so sorry for douting you. I really thought I trusted this guy. I guess I can't." (Y/n) says walking to us.

The three of us did a group hug. (Y/n) could be heard tearing up.

"Why did you do this to your best friend?" I said to Evan once we broke from the group hug.

"Well she's hot! I had to take my chances. But Brian had to see me!" Evan smirked.

"Your a pig!" I said stepping up to Evan.

"Well.." Evan started.

"No! When we get home I'm going to help (y/n) get you behind bars. You are going to be put away. The pig was loose, but now he's getting caught."

"Get off my stage!" Steve said to Evan.

Evan walked off stage as I pulled (y/n) back into a hug.