I am Wildcat- Shooter

He is so adorable!

I jumped at the sudden knock at the door. I almost dropped a dish on the floor, I was doing dishes.

I dried my hands off and went to the door. I opened it and came face to face with one of my high-school friends.

"Miss, I'm sorry to barge in on you b-"

"I know who you are, Tyler." I said cutting him off.

"Good, I hoped you remembered me. Look I know you won't believe me, but I didn't shoot the president."

"You are all over the news. But I believe you. You fought for this country, you wouldn't kill someone that's on the good side. But what brings you here."

"I need your help."

"You being followed by the FBI? Any agents? Don't need them crawling on my land."

"I left with no trace, they will never know I was here."

I opened the door and allowed him to come through the door. He walked in with a slight limp.

"Are you okay?" I ask shutting the door.

"Not really, I need you to help stitch me up. You still a nurse? I remember because in highschool that's all you talked about." Tyler said with a small smile.

"Course I am."

I guided him into the bathroom.

"Hey you get my flowers for your birthday?" He asks while sitting on the side of the tub.

"Every year." I laughed.

I pulled out my first aid box as he took off his shirt. There I found two bullet holes.

"How?" I ask.

"I was security for the president, as my job. I was in the sniper bunkers. These guys started counting, and the next thing I knew the president is dead and one of the cops started shooting me. Everyone thinks I shot the president, but I didn't." Tyler said.

I touched his chest with my finger tips.

"Who do you think did this?" I ask.

"No idea, but I'm going to find that out. The person is being brought down for this." Tyler said.

I started cleaning out his wounds and started stitching the bullet holes. They weren't infected so that's good.

"You got a boyfriend? Cause I don't want to shoot a male walking through the front door." Tyler says.

"Nope, your good. No boyfriend for me." I say.
After a agonizing fourty minutes, the wounds were cleaning up, stitched, and patched up.

"Thank you so much!" Tyler said bringing me into a hug.

I smiled into his shoulder, I never really knew if we were ever going to meet again. Just because he joined the military right after high-school.

I released out of the hug and started cleaning up the mess.

"There is a glass of water and some pain killers on the table for you." I said.

He shuffled out of the bathroom, leaving me alone.

Once the bathroom was back to the way it was, I turned off the light and left.

I went into the kitchen and see Tyler leaned up against the sink. I stood next to him and rubbed his back.

"I hate this, I didn't know this was going to happen!" Tyler said, tensing up.

"You didn't choose for this to happen, this isn't your fault you know." I say walking in front of him.