The Crew- Opposite

(I haven't read any thing like this chapter. But if you did please tell me)

Your pov

The crew and I share a big house in the woods. It's really nice.

But the boys always prank me because I'm the only girl in the house. Ug nogla, Marcel, Evan, and del.

It's like being in a house with my siblings. And I was hoping this move would change that. But it's not.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I said.

I set down my laptop, Lui walked in with a apron.

"I need help making some cookies. My meeting tomorrow NEEDS them." Lui said.

"Sure I'll help ya." I said.

I power off my laptop and head to the kitchen with Lui. Lui us the only one I actually get along with. He's like the (pet) at my parents house that I only allowed by me.

"Okay!" I said.

"I have all the supplies here." Lui said.

I decided to take the lead and started making the batter.

"Um do you have a timer?" I asked.

"Yeah um right here." Lui said grabbing his phone.

"Okay. I need more sugar let me get some more sugar."

I was going to the pantry, but someone tripped me. But caught me before I hit the ground.

I then got set on the ground. I turned to my back and saw del. And he was smirking.

I facepalmed. He is such a idiot.

I got up and proceed to the pantry. I grabbed the sugar and brought it back to Lui.

"Almost done." He said.

He grabbed the pan and put them in the oven. I then started the timer on his phone.

"Thanks." He said.

"No problem." I said.

I strolled to the living room. I saw ohm and bryce having a intense conversation about how they make French fries. I didn't want to but in so I walked outside.

I saw nobody in the pool, good. I went up to my room and changed into a swimsuit. I also grabbed my phone and some headphones.

I went back downstairs and went to the pool. I grabbed a floaty and put it in the water. I carefully got in the floaty and layed back.

I played the song "in my head- Jason derulo"

I jam out to this song all the time.

--timeskip--

I'm at the song "closer-chainsmokers"

But then I got pushed over and I got a mouth full of water.

I pushed up to get air. My phone is wet, but it's waterproof so it's okay.

I saw the culprit.

"EVAN!" I yelled.

I started wrestling him in the water. But his manly arms were to hard to beat.

"Rude." I said.

"I had to do what I had to do." Evan said.

I punched him in the chest and quickly got out of the pool. I wrapped myself in a fuzzy towel.

I went inside. I saw nogla and Tyler playing some black ops.

I went past them to my room. I changed into some shorts and a shirt. I don't care what I look like.