Bryce Mcquaid- Targeted (1)

I stood up as I finished tying my shoes. I'm stuck on a job with Bryce. He is a great guy, it's just he is so hyper I cant keep up with him. Also he is so innocent, it's kinda insane. He is the only person that hasn't killed a person, well besides me. I'm the undercover member, I look out for my fellow gang.

"I'm kinda nervous, are you?" Bryce asks trying to tie his tie.

I rolled my eyes as I tied the tie for Bryce. He is a total goofball.

"Now listen to me Bryce. You are going to take orders from different tables. I'm going to take orders from the targets table. Okay?" I ask grabbing his shoulders.

"Yes ma'am!" Bryce smiles.

"When I signal for you that means I need back-up. Okay dont prance around in your own world. I need you, okay? Boss asked us to do this!"

"Yes yes yes! Now let's go before anyone gets irritated about not getting their drinks."

I nodded.

We walked inside the restaurant and headed towards the back. I grabbed a apron and wrapped it around my waist, Bryce doing the same.

I glanced at him and nodded.

Inside the apron was a notebook and a pen. Perfect.

"I'm going to head to the target. Follow behind me and go to the table next to them." I whispered.

"Okay." Bryce whispered back.

I walked towards the target aka Evans Girlfriend. Evan thinks she is cheating, but she is just sitting alone.

"Hello miss, what would you like to drink?" I ask in a high voice.

"Um I think a pitcher of water would be good." The target said.

I started writing it down when a man in a suit sits down next to the target. We locked eyes for a good ten seconds before I turned and left.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a pitcher and started filling it up with water. Bryce showed up next to me with the same thing.

"Evans suspicions were right. Another man." I said.

"He is a mean green bean! He like pushed me out of his way as he walked back to his table." Bryce said turning off the water.

"Well I'm just going to act like he isn't there. He is ruining Evans life."

"Good luck."

I walked back to the targets table and set the pitcher of water down.

"Are you guys ready to order?" I ask.

"Uh yeah!" The mystery man asked.

"I would like the steak, medium rare with a side of mashed potatoes." The target read off the menu.

"Sir?" I ask.

"Hmm I guess I will have the same as her." The man says.

I write the order down and turn away from the table. I heard the mystery man say something, but it was just mumbled words.

As I was walking to the kitchen someone grabbed my tie and pulled me into the men's bathroom. I got pushed up against the sink.

The mystery man had his hand on my throat.

"So my little Girlfriend has been telling me everything. About you, your little boyfriend in the kitchen, even your secrets. I know everything all because I have been sleeping with her." The man laughs.

"So you have been using her to get secrets about us?" I ask as I try prying his hands off of my neck.

"It's really simple. I even know you are related to one of the members, name is Ohmwrecker. Or was it Ryan? I just can't remember."

"What do you want with our group?"

"Well I want to know about other gangs in this town. My gang is just under yours, so I just needed to know my compition."

"Gee good for you."

"Now. I want you to leave the restaurant and go to your boss. Tell him I say hi. Okay?"

He let go of my neck, so I took the time to strike.

"I wouldn't do that." The man said revealing a pistol from his suit.

"So you are threatening me? That won't go well with the boss. So guess what, you just made an enemy." I said.

I pushed him away and exited the bathroom. I walked back into the kitchen and saw Bryce grabbing two plates.

"We gotta go. Meet me in the back and get the car ready. I gotta set things right." I said taking off my apron.

"What about the people I was serving?" Bryce asks.

"Just go. Okay?"

He hands me the plates and leaves through the back door. I put on a wicked smile and left the kitchen.

I put the plates down on the table the Bryce was serving but then walked to the targets table.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we are all out of trust. But we do have a backstabber and a lier. Oh and sir we have something just for you." I said.

I picked up the full pitcher of water and poured it on his head. I dropped the container on the floor and ran. The man was close behind me cursing slightly.

I make it outside and I see the truck waiting for me.

I heard the sound of a gun behind me. I knew it was the man only because he showed me that he had a gun.

With two more shots at me I made it to the truck.

I jumped into the bed of the truck and shouted, "go!"

The truck Instantly move forward on to the street, leaving the man behind.

---------------------------

"My god!" Evan snapped.

"I'm sorry Evan. I was just so irritated with him." I said.

"No, it's amazing that you poured water on him. It's just he threatened you, one of my members. I can't stand by that!"

"It's over now, okay? So how about you go to sleep."

I slowly backed away, letting him have his alone time.

I walked into the living room and saw some of the guys talking. I sat next to Brian and put my legs up on Tyler's lap.

"I need a vacation." I sighed.

"Same." My brother said from across the room.

"I feel like I need to shoot something. My girlfriend just broke up with me, I need to let off some steam." Tyler said getting up.

"Can I join?" I ask.

"Why not."

I followed him to the backyard when tons of targets were set up. Tyler grabbed a granade launcher and blew up a target.

For some odd reason I laughed so hard. I think all the stress from these few months finally hit me.

I jumped on Tyler's back and clung to him like a koala bear.

"You are so warm." I say.

"Oh, why thank you." Tyler laughs.

Part two coming up :)